Chapter 1

It was a quiet afternoon in The Avengers Tower Bruce and Tony we're in the lab working on a new invention, Steve Natasha and Clint we're in the living area watching a movie.Bruce and Tony came up from the lab to get something to eat for a while, " hey, do any of you guys know when Thor is coming back." Tony asked, everybody in the room shook their heads no, but just as they did that a light shot out of the sky now most of the Avengers knew what that meant, it meant that someone came from the bifrost with Thor usually comes through so they all just assumed it was him that already came back so they all went to the spot where he landed expecting to see Thor. When all five remaining Avengers arrived to the landing spot instead of seeing their friend Thor they saw a basket, the basket didn't look ragged but instead new one. The Avengers were curious as to why something else that wasn't Thor came through the bifrost they thought that only things and people from Asgard can come through if bifrost. Clint went to check what it was with his Arrow ready to fire, as he came closer to the basket he noticed something blue finally when he was standing right next to the basket staring inside it he saw a baby, but not a regular baby the baby seemed blue and not just hasn't he's feeling sad but the actual color blue with markings on his skin and ruby red eyes. The baby was sleeping, it was wrapped in a blanket made of wool with gold and green string woven into it, in the blanket there was a note written in some language.

Clint yelled to the rest of the team to come over, as they approached they notice that Clint was holding something in his arms, "What is that Clint?" Natasha asked "All I know is that it is a baby boy. Plus there is a note but I have no idea what it says." Clint says handing over the note to Natasha. Natasha looks at it but shakes her head so she hands it to Tony. " my question is who would leave a baby and toss it through a bifrost and leave it here." Bruce questioned. " my question why is the baby blue and what does the note said." Steve asked. They all shrug, " Tony can't you translate in your lab or something?" Natasha said " I could but it's going to take too long because I don't even know what language this is to begin with." "Why don't we just ask Thor when he gets back for now we just need to focus on the baby." Clint said noticing that the baby is starting to get fussy. the Avengers agree and head back to the Avengers Tower, in the tower the child started to whine and cry, now since Clint has children he assumes that the baby is just hungry so he goes into the kitchen to make some warm milk for him. As Clint finishes making the bottle he gives it to the baby and it starts to come down. Just as the baby starts feeling drowsy a light shoots from the sky, it was bifrost again but this time none of the Avengers decided to see what came from it this time, the baby started screaming and whining again because of the bright light that came through the windows of the Avengers Tower startled the baby. A few moments later the elevator dings open and then came through Thor. " my friends I have returned back to midgard what have I-" Thor yelled as he entered the area where the Avengers were but he was cut off by the cries of a child. " what is that whining" Thor asked. " welcome back Thor that whining is a child we found and we actually need to ask you about that." The leader of the Avengers said to Thor. Clint walked towards Thor and Steve Then motioned for them all to sit on the couch. " so Thor there was an opening of the bifrost earlier and we thought it was you so when we went over there to see if it was you instead of finding you we found this or more like him" Clint said pointing to the baby in his arms " and it came with a note but we don't exactly know what it says so we were wondering if you could help us out and translate this for us cause it seems like something you know about?" Thor nodded and took the note that was in front of him on the table as he was translating it out loud the note said 

 "to whomever has come this across this child I beg of you to take care of them his name is Loki, And I am Fárbauti Queen of the frost giants. I could not care for my babe much longer for there is a war happening as I write this letter, I know not if I may survive this war or if my baby has survived his trip to Midgard, I have left a special necklace in his basket with him to have them remembrance of me. Please be cautious while holding the babe always hold him in the blanket I have given him for if you touch him with your bare hands you will immediately start turning into ice but if you put the necklace on him now he will turn into a more human form to be able to be held because I have enchanted the necklace with magic to turn him in to a midgardian form. I haven't much time now so I sent him off to whoever cares and loves for my child." 

As Thor finished reading the note he asked if he could see the baby and the basket he was in. He grabbed the necklace that was in the basket and he examined it on the back and front, engraved on the front had Lokis name, Thor gently put the necklace on the babe, as soon as it was on Loki he turned into a normal looking human form with green eyes and raven black hair. Then Thor bounced him on his leg as the baby giggled. "Wait, so we have to take care of some random baby now, why not just give him to some adoption place." Tony said obviously not excited to have a child in the compound. "Tony we can't leave him to an adoption center who knows what they will do to him there, plus he is blue and even with the necklace it could still be dangerous not only for him but for everyone there. And we are trained heroes how bad could it be to have a baby around." Bruce said looking at Thor play with the baby. "Ughh fine but I am not changing any baby diapers," Tony agrees "and if we are gonna have him here we are gonna have to make a room for him but will take a while so who volunteers to bunk with loki?" He said. "I can't man of Iron, sorry but I must return back to asgard, I only came to check up on Midgard but I will return soon enough." Thor said leaving just as soon as he came back. "Not me!" Bruce, Tony and Clint said running out the room. Nat and Steve were left in the room with the baby on the couch sucking on his necklace, Natasha gave a look as if saying im not doing it so Steve sighed picking up the baby off the couch into his arms. And heading into the kitchen to make dinner.