DLMA 55: The other half

En başından başla

"Aishhh jinja unnieee" I said and we both laughed.

*After an a hour*

They are now doing my hair and make our shoot got delayed and we'll going to start at ten in the morning, and its just past six right now, they are dyeing my hair into ash gray one, and it will really take time to finish, and then they still need to do my make up.

While they are starting doing my look, I noticed Jungkook sleeping on the sofa, which he doesn't really fit at all, me either I wont fit there.

"His body will hurt later for sure." Manager unnie stated cause she caught me looking at her.

And my stylist just nodded, saying they agree with manager unnie.

"Eh what can I do?" I asked them.

His manager and the staffs that is with him earlier went out to have a breakfast and just bought him, cause he told them earlier he just want to take a quick nap.

"You still care, Lalisa." Not a question but a statement from my manager unnie.

I looked at her and let out a small smile, then sighed.

"That never changed, unnie." I said.

I told my stylist to stop for a minute, I went down from my make up chair and went to my things. I put the blanket out of my bag and then go to him.

I put the blanket on top him, so he won't get cold. Less pain atleast.

And I went back to my place, only to found out my stylist and my manager unnie smiling widely.

"Stop with that look guys..." I said and sitted again on my chair.

"Just glad, nothing changed even though a lot of years passed, a lot of things happen." Manager unnie said and I just responded with a smile.

"What's stoping you, Lisa?" My make up artist ask while putting alcohol on her hands before doing my make up.

Before I answer, I let out a sigh again.

"Cause maybe, its for the third time? And Im afraid we won't make it again..." I said.

"But what if you guys will?" My hairstylist asked.

"Its just a 'what if' no assurance that it will become true." I said.

"Don't you think your heart doesn't deserve the happiness it should have? You are being unfair in your self, Lisa. You've been through a lot of things, you made a lot of people happy, why won't make your self happy?" Manager unnie said.

"Not that easy unnie..." I said.

After an half an hour Jungkook's manager enter the room, and go to him to wake him up.

"Jungkook," he slightly tapped "jungkook, jungkookie..." His manager said.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes.

"Breakfast is here, you should eat now and we need to start fixing yourself..." His manager said and he nodded.

He went out of the sofa while holding the blanket. Then he suddenly looked at me, he smiled, and mouthed.

"Thank you."

I just nodded and turn my gaze again in the mirror in front of me.

He started walking still holding my blanket.

He reached for three paper bags and go to us.

"Unnie... Here's a breakfast for the three of you..." He said and handed them the two big paper bags.

"Thank you Kook, you are still generous." Unnie complimented.

Jungkook just gave them a bunny smile.

"Here's yours, Lalisa... " he handed me a paper bag.

I was hesitant at first but I still get it though.

"Thank you."

He just smiled and went to his place.

"Eat your meal, and we'll be starting your make up in few..."

"Okay noona..." He answered.

I also eat my breakfast too, im hungry yahhh knowww.

What he gave me is a two slices of pancake, with a maple syrup on, two burgers, one spaghetti, a coffee and a water.

"Eat well, Lisa." Manager unnie teased me.

***

*After 30 minutes*

"Hey, why does your necklace look likes it has another half?"

"It has." Jungkook said.

His stylist is doing his make up so, you know she would notice those things, and Im just listening with my eyes close cause they are doing my eye shadow.

"So where it is? Cause you know, i've been with you for so lonh and that necklace always got my eyes!" His stylist said.

He let out a soft laughed.

"The other half is on mine also." He answered

"What? Are you freaking serious?" His stylist asked.

"Someone gave it back to me, I can't blame her also for doing that, its my mistake." He said.

"Why what have you done? Maybe you hurted that girl a lot..." His stylist said.

"Yeah I hurted her a lot, that's why somehow I know I deserved the treatment I have received." He said.

"Aren't you planning on getting her back?" Its his manager who asked.

"I have though..., but not now... She's not yet ready." Oh really Jungkook?

"Seems like its a waiting game for you, Jungkook." His manager said.

"Yeah it is, and Im willing to wait. I'll get her back." He said.

And the moment I open my eyes, are eyes met.

"I'll get you back." He mouthed.

***

(Author's Note)

Heyyyyowwww! Im backkkkk! Sorry for the long long long waittttt, Im really busy, super busyyyy this past few months, and I just miss writing, so I did this. But still, don't expect a next update so soon, cause I've been nowhere to be found in my own story, I don't know now if I will still continue this or start a new one.

But yeahhh! Im working on it, Im trying my best to finish this, and thank you guys for nonstop support!

Road to 30k readerssss!

Right now Im still thinking of what should be the next chapter is, so it will take a long time HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry guys I love you all, and hope you understand.

Its just my sched who won't fit at this story, I promise when the Christmas break arrived soon, I'm going to update again and Im trying to end this before new year.

Late HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for this book!

Thank you to all of you! I love you so muchhhh!