Asta rubbed Luck's back, but Luck reached for Magna, crying his adorable eyes out.

"No good. He wants you."

Magna took him and began hushing him, rubbing his back and patting his butt.

"It'll be okay... I'm sorry for scaring you... Dry those tears."

Luck's cries were reduced to hiccups and he rubbed his nose on Magnas shoulder.

"Maybe we should get him a few toys." Noelle suggested.

"I was just about to say that! Come on Finral!" Asta grabbed Finral and ran out the door, yelling.

Magna turned to Noelle, "Noelle, in Luck's room in his closet on a shelf, there should be a brown teddy bear. That bear is from his mother when he was a child. Go get it."

Noelle stands up, "Yeah, sure." She goes to get it.

A little later, Noelles voice is heard.

"I can't find it!"

"Dammit.. Hey bud, will you go to Captain Yami for a bit. I need to go help her."

Luck's grip tightened and he shook his head.

"Nevermind! I found it!" Noelle yells, running down the stairs with the said teddy bear in hand.

(Imagine it has a blue ribbon around its neck)

"Hey Luck! Look what I got!"

Luck pulled his tear-stained face away from Magnas face to look at Noelle.

A huge smile crosses his face when his eyes land on the teddy bear.

He reaches for it, "Bana!"

Noelle gives the child the bear, "How did you know this was there?"

Magna smiles as Luck cuddles with the bear, "When Luck was sick with the flu a few weeks ago, he wanted to cuddle with the bear so he told me where it was. He said he washed it once he got better."

"Wow. I didn't think someone like Luck had something like this."

Magna smiles slyly, "Everyone was a kid at some point, right? He's had this bear since he was a baby. Its name is Bana."

"Bana? That's a cute name." Vanessa commented, taking another swig.

Luck whined to be put down, and Magna did so.

"Hey Gouche, why don't you build that crib that they brought."

"Please, I've got better things to do." Gouche said coldly, his nose beginning to bleed as he stared at the picture of his little sister.

"You can do it or else I'll kill you and reduce your Marie visits to every 4 months."

"Fine."

"That's what I thought."

Gouche grabbed the box with the crib and began to build it.

"Shit, Noelle, you didn't happen to see a blanket up there too." Magna said as Luck began to rub his eyes.

"Yes, I did."

"Go get it."

"Fine."

"Uh-oh, looks like someones getting hungry." Vanessa said as Lucks tiny stomach began to rumble, "And he needs a diaper change. Don't worry, I'll do it. You men are such pussys." She lifted him up as well as a bottle, formula, a diaper, wipes, and a sleeper

The sleeper was adorable

Pretty soon, Vanessa was carrying a half asleep Luck, slowly sucking on the bottle of milk

"There. I finished the stupid crib. Now can I please go see Marie?"

"If you're looking to get killed then go right ahead." Captain Yami said dangerously.

Gouche groaned and went to his room to sulk.

"Here, Mr. Street Punk. The child." Vanessa said and handed Luck to Magna.

Magna gently took him and covered him with the blanket Noelle brought down.

Finral and Asta soon came back, with a bunch of toys and other necessaries.

Luck's crib was moved to Magnas room, where he was gently laid down for a nap.

"Jesus... How the hell are we gonna do this?" Yami says, lighting a cigarette.

"I have no freaking clue." Magna groaned.

"And it's gonna be like this for 3 or so weeks..."

(How was this chapter? Is there any virtual funerals I need to attend?)