Chapter 2: It's a bad idea...

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I'm sorry gotta go but call me so we can talk about this around a coffee". I handle her my number while she learns to whisper in my ear "Maybe" then pulls away and smiles at me. I can feel the shivers running down my spine from her hot beath.

"I'll see you soon.. Cutie" I learn to kiss her cheek. When I pull away I saw her blushing deeply then I walk away. I can't help but think about her beautiful green eyes and the way she's so adorable when she blushes and how her skin is so soft that I could feel electricity whenever I touch her. I feel something weard in my stomach.. Wait what? Butterflies?? Oh G*D what is happening to me?? I can't have a crush, I don't do feelings, I can't.. not since.. Him.. This is all his fault if I'm like I'm now.. I'm broken but I'm also very selfish so I would go after her.

Penelope POV

I watch Josie walking away, and process what the fuck just happened, Hope leanes to whisper "It's a bad idea.."

"Hmmm? What?" I ask still dizzy not leaving my eyes off Josie.

"Josie, Josie is a bad idea. Look I know she's hot but, she's the most popular girl and you should know that she hookep up with everyone in this school so I don't think you should take her date serious, but it's all on you.." She adds in serious tone.

"I've nerver said.. Never mind.. Can we finish this tour already and show me our room? Because I'm starving and want to eat a breakfast.. Hum, I-I mean in the cafeteria." I blush.

Hope laughs "I get it, let's go". As we were walking around the school I couldn't helped but stare at Hope and listened to every word she said while she explained everything about the school. She looks so familiar but also so stranger. It's both confuse and relieve me at the same time.. It's complicated to explain what I feel, when I look in her eyes, it's like I knew her my entire life, it's something i've nerver felt before.. I just feel comfortable and safe with her but we just meet. I'm brinking back to reality by Hope.

"So this is our room and the tour is officially over I think the breakfast will be serve soon, so we should get going..." says Hope with a beautiful smile.

"I'm following the girl in charge" I smile sweetly. We walk to the dinning room, looking into each other's eyes here and there until Hope's phone goes off. She clears her throat and checks her phone "Well I'm sorry but I have to go the headmaster needs me now..". She adds a little bit disappointed

"Yeah of course.. Well.. Uh.. I-I'll see at breakfast?" I ask smiling at Hope

"Yeah! See you later P" with a last smile, Hope turned around and disepears into the crowld of students who surrendle the hallway. I make my way into the cafeteria, grab a plate of food and go find a place to sit. I look around and see a few group of people. In the right, there were essentially the vamps and in the left, were the wolfs, and in the center, there were mostly all the witches around THE Josie Saltzman. Of course... I saw some witches here and there waving at me and asking if I wanted to sit with them but I refuse politely and make my way to an empty table and sit. A minute later a group of four witches (who didn't take no for an answer obviously), sit right in front of me. A short blonde haired girl with green eyes looks at me.

"Hey you, why a beautiful girl like you is alone here? I'm Maggie Wilson by the way. What's your name beautiful?" The short blonde hair girl smirks.

"Penelope Park, actually I'm waiting someo-" I'm cut off by a tall black hair boy who sit just next to me, TOO close. "Hey beauty, never see you around, what's your name?" he asks with a huge smirk. I try to move but the guy put his hand on my tight to keep me on the chair while looking me in the eyes. I wanted to scream but I freeze, Maggie looks at him and frowns "Do you know him?" asks the blonde. I shook my head 'no'. She stands up and tapes on his shoulder which got his attention.