✿ baby ✿

You are hugging Baekhyun from behind with your chin resting on his shoulder. He is helping you with the dishes after dinner, and for not the first time, you thank God you married a husband who doesn't mind doing the house chores.

"Baekhyun?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"There's something I want to tell you."

His head turns slightly so he is looking at you. "What is it, baby?"

"I'm ready."

Baekhyun looks puzzled and he asks, "What are you talking about?"

"I want to have a baby...with you." you bit your lower lip, blushing as you suddenly feel shy for saying that.

Baekhyun blinks slowly, his stomach doing backflips upon backflips as he tries to process your words. He is too stunned he can't think of a word to say.

You giggle softly. "I love it when you are speechless like this."

Quite abruptly, he drops the bowl into the sink and swivels around to face you. He cups each of your cheeks and looks straight into your eyes. "Are you sure?"

You beam and nod eagerly. "I want lots and lots of babies. A whole house full of our babies!"

Baekhyun feels a swell of emotion in his chest as he stares at you. Happy isn't even enough to cover it. To him, this is like a dream come true. He has been waiting for this day to come; for you to finally say you are ready to make a new life that belongs to you and him.

Without a word, Baekhyun bends over and sweeps you into his arms as if your weigh nothing. You make a little girlish squeal and loop your arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" you ask as he begins striding out of the kitchen.

He flashes a flirty smile and says, "If you want babies, first thing we need to do is start making them."