at the hospital?

Hey quick an just wanna say izuku will have panic but hey nothing major now on to the story ----------------------------------------------------------
At the hospital

Izu pov

I hear muffled voices as I wake up. I open my eyes "where the fuck am i?" I question. Now remember I am only five.
I here someone say "language problem child." I mumbled a sorry. "Anyway your probably wondering who i am right?" I nodded yes. "Well I am aizawa shota and your in a hospital because we need to check something's out." Shota said.
I went into a full on panic attack. My quirks activating and the pro saw this and said "breathe in and out in for 4 hold for 6 out for ten" he did as I said and calmed down.
The doctor came in and told us he has 12 quirks. Then he listed them in order. To say the hero was shocked was an understatement he was in bewilderment.
I nod my head to say that he was right. The the doctor dropped his clipboard in shock. Meaning he thought it was incorrect. I just stared blankly back showing no signs of emotion.the doctor said I was good to leave for the orphanage but then he stepped in and said "actually I would like to adopt him." I was shocked but then it was replaced with happiness and sadness.

Sorry it's so short I just wanted to get it out there  sorry for the wait.