Hey Hey, BNHA Incorrect Quotes

Start from the beginning

awkward-bakugou

awkwardtodoroki

awkwardizuku

I love these blogs lmao, they basically screenshot Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya looking weird in the manga and anime and post them for the world to see. There are more for other My Hero Academia characters but I have yet to follow them. Truly, they are doing god's work.

Okay now thats already 400 words in and I still haven't even started on the actual reason for making this part, and so here.

Of course, there is gonna be Kiribaku, because again, mah OTP

Boku No Hero Academia Incorrect Quotes:

1.

Fat Gum: You were ordered to stand down!

Kirishima: And I did

Kirishima: I just fell up again

2.

Kirishima: *trying to sign 'I love you'* 

Kirishima: *accidentally signs 'guacamole pizza' instead*

Bakugo, squinting: I don't even know why I put up with you.

3.

Uraraka: I bet you're wondering why I called you in today

Uraraka: Its because we need to have a discussion about how some people in this room aren't getting along with other people in this room.

Bakugo: Why are you being so vague, Deku and I are the only ones here

4.

Bakugo: My superpower comes from my sweat, so I've decided to market a brand of deodorant named after me.

Kirishima: Oh, cool! Do you have a sales pitch?

Bakugo: Hey loser! Wanna be like me? Well tough luck. But for $14.50 you can hold a can of Dexplodorant like me. Introducing Dexplodorant, the world's best deodorant, by Bakugo Katsuki. Dexplodorant, smell you later, bitch.

Kirishima: Awesome! What will it smell like? I've head nitroglycerin smells like caramel, so maybe you could use that, with some spices and peppers, maybe?

Bakugo: Its smell does't matter. You're supposed to light it on fire and use the can as a grenade.

5.

Bakugo: I can't believe Deku just walks around the place claiming I'm his rival. Me! The very idea! Don't you think I deserve MORE than Deku??

Uraraka: You're an arrogant asshole and you deserve nothing.

Bakugo: Oh, so you agree then?

6.

Monoma: Black pants, black shirt, black shoes... It's so morbid. Surely you realize people think you're dressed for a funeral, right?

Tokoyami: That's not true. If it were your funeral, I'd be wearing neon.

7.

Bakugo, reading a love letter: "I love you, from EK"

Bakugo, gasping: EVIL KERMIT

Kirishima in the background, crying: No, you beautiful idiot what the fuck is wrong with you??

8.

Sero: Kmainari was about to hit his head on a bar at the playground so I told him to duck and he quacked at me.

Sero: And then he hit his head.

9.

Toga: You're my best friend.