C h a p t e r 1

Word count: 543

Y/n's POV

I walked down the dark streets looking for a decent place to sleep. Ever since your family had been captured by Hydra, it had been really hard to be homeless. Hydra gave you powers and then they underestimated me. That's when I escaped. I looked around and saw a few shady looking people looking into a bank.

"Do you think you can get into this one?" One of them asked.

"Shh. I can but it's going to be loud,"another one whispered back.

They have to work on their whispering. I took off my hoodie, tied it around my waist, and put my hair in a ponytail. I felt my feathery wings grow out of my shoulder blades and my eyes turn bright purple.

"Y'all are horrible at whispering," I said.

"What are you?!" The third one asked.

"Let's just keep it short and say that I'm your worst nightmare."

I used my other power, wind control and swept them into a weak tornado. I punched them, taking them out in one blow. That was super strength. Police cars were coming in the distance. I smiled at the nearest camera and gave my signature wink before flying away.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\time skip/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

3rd person pov

"So that's the person we need to find,"Fury concluded.

"How are we going to find them with footage like that. The graphics are terrible," said Pietro. (Yay he's alive)

"Well we can see that they have bright purple eyes and wings but whether or not they always have them or they come when needed we don't know. For now we should look out for local crimes and try to spot them there. We haven't found any evidence of them on the internet, so they must not be that noticeable. In other words, they most likely are a normal person when they aren't saving banks."

"Lets start looking,"Steve said.

Y/n POV

I sat in an alleyway and pruned my wings. Just then, I heard a lot of whisper yelling coming from the alley across the street. Thanks to super sight and hearing, I could recognize that a woman was being threatened with a gun. I glided over to them. The man swung his gun around and pointed it at me.

"Who are you?!"

"Yeah let's skip that part."

He shot twice at me. I dodged them easily and kicked his gun out of his hands. I knocked him out with a quick hit, winked at a camera, and left. Well I tried to leave but I got stopped at the end of the alleyway. I ran into something that was...also running? I looked up and saw a man with light blonde hair and light blue eyes. He looked down at me and blushed. I started running to the other end but got stopped by him again. I flew up but a woman grabbed my and took me to the top of the building. She started trying to enter my mind, but I somehow blocked her. Why can't I get in? She thought. I ran to the other end of the roof and jumped to the next one. But something else grabbed me mid jump. Next thing I know, I'm knocked out.