Chapter 2: Stay away from him!

Bonn walked into to the kitchen to see Rouge and Roman singing some sort of Disney song. Freckles had a huge smile as the two singed, Racket was hitting his head on Logan's shoulder. Logan, upset that his shadow-like friend was THIS annoyed starts yelling at the two Disney lovers. Rouge dramatically gasps. "Logan! I thought we were friends!" The female shadow says before fainting. Roman, obviously; catches her. "Oh no! My sweet sweet Rouge what has become of you! Cold and lifeless!" Roman said in his most princely voice. Bonn began to laugh, causing both Roman and Rouge to look at him with confusion. "GET A ROOM DISNEY LOVERS!" Bonn yelled as he began to wheeze. Roman turned red as a cherry before squeaking "S-She's not my girlfriend!" It was funny to see the prince flustered but, Patton had to step in before any heavy swearing. "Alrighty kiddos! Who's ready to eat?!" Patton said cheerfully, Freckles 's hand shot up immediately. Patton laughed as Freckles kept his paw up, "Yes Freckles?" Patton asked the orange haired shadow. "I'm ready to eat dad!" Freckles said with a straight face as everyone in the room erupted with laughter except for Logan and Racket. Logan didn't understand what was so funny as for Racket; he fell asleep.

Once everyone sat at the table, they started talking about there day. Bonn played with his food with his fork, lost in thought by that man..... "Bonn! Bonn!" Virgil said poking Bonn's head, Bonn jumped. "H-Huh?!" Bonn said as he looked up, "Hey bro, you haven't eaten your food. Is something wrong?" Virgil asked, looking at the dark blue haired shadow. "N-Nothing...Just got something on my mind...." Bonn said looking down at his food. "Well, why don't we talk about that!" Patton said reassuring Bonn, Bonn looked up at Patton and sighed. "Alright, So today I found a bowler hat and when I asked Virgil about it he said it was Roman's. Which was a lie, it actually belonged to this guy named Deceit...." Bonn said before looking at Patton's, Logan's, Roman's, Virgil's faces.....There eyes were wide, Roman for once had the look of.....Fear. "What?" Bonn asked raising one of his brows. "U-Uh k-kiddo...Oh geez, how do I put this...." Patton said, rubbing the back of his neck. Virgil, who has been quiet for most of the time slams his hands on the table. "BONN! YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM! HE'LL LIE AND HURT YOU!" Virgil yelled at Bonn. Bonn's eyes widened and filled up with tears, Bonn got up from the table and ran out of the dining room into his room. "B-Bonn! W-Wait! I didn't mean to yell at you!" Virgil called after Bonn as he followed him but got not response except for a slammed door to the face. Virgil just stood there quiet.......He'd never yelled at Bonn before, and now that he did......He hated it......... Virgil raised his fist to the door and knocks, the only sound he heard was Bonn's crying. Virgil jolted up, his eyes widened as he opened the door to see Bonn sitting on his bed, his face buried into a pillow to muffle his cries. Virgil looked at Bonn as he walked over to him and sat next to him on his bed. Virgil pulled Bonn into a hug, not wanting to let him go.....Bonn gave into the hug. Not wanting to let go of each other, not wanting to be angry with each other, not wanting to leave each other...... Patton came in to check on the two and saw the both of them asleep and holding onto each other. "Aw....Night kiddos..." Patton said before closing the door, smiling.