9

Fuck fuck fuck.

I have to go to school and talk to Mattia after I kissed him out of the blue.

Definitely not dying.

Shit I gotta look cute.

I rummage through my closet and find a pair of skinny black jeans and a green, red, and white guess shirt that I cropped.

Wells starts to knock on my door, "Hey dipshit! We have to go; like now!"

I open the door, "I'm ready. Let's go!"

We grab our binders and then get in the car. Wells drives today.

We get to school right as the warning bell rings and we rush to our first periods.

Time skip
Lunch
"Hey! Skye, wait up." Someone calls from behind me.

I turn around and see Mattia running up to me. "So we need to talk...about last night."

I turn my eye sight to the ground and bite my lip, "Mhm."

"Uh, so, why?" He asks me.

I look up at him and sigh, "I felt bad for yelling. And, I don't know Mattia. I just did. Ok?"

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm, "Hey. I'm not mad about you yelling at me or kissing me. I was just concerned, you know?"

"Why?"

"That's not very typical Skye behavior. You usually don't give a flying shit about what you do. Even if it's yell at someone. And it felt weird for you to come back and apologize for yelling." He let's go of my arm.

"You know, it's probably because I'm kind of into you." I blurt out.

Mattia's eyes widen and his lips part.

I smile and walk away.

Time skip
Friday night

"Jesus christ Skye. You already have 400k on tiktok." Syd says.

I look up and smile, "I know. I've only been on it for like a week," I frown a little, "Except I do get a lot of hate for some reason."

"Oh I know why," Syd answers. I raise an eyebrow, "It's Mattia. All of the little eighth graders are mad that you guys are whatever you are and they aren't with him. He's got a fan base."

I roll my eyes, "We aren't anything."

Syd scoffs, "Yes, admitting you like him and then there being constant talking between you to is 'nothing'. Has he said he likes you back yet?"

"Nope."

We sit in silence for a few more minutes.

"I have an idea." Syd says.

Knowing her she's going to want to go to a party right now.

"No parties." I cut in before she says anything.

"Hmph. You're no fun. But that's not what I was going to say." A smirk appears on Syd's mouth.

"What?"

She grabs her phone and starts typing. "Oh...nothing."

I watch suspiciously as she continues to type away on her phone. Syd looks up and squints and shakes her head slightly like a what the fuck face.

I roll my eyes and continue scrolling through tiktok.

DING DONG

Bitch who the fuck is at my door.

Syd immediately stands up and runs out of my room. She comes back upstairs with a box of pizza.

"I got us pizza." She says.

"I don't like pizza."

"I know. By us I mean me but I know what you'll like about the pizza." Syd smiles at me.

I raise my eyebrows, "And what's that?"

She looks at the door, "Who delivered it. Stop standing there you goof and come in."

I look at my door and Mattia walks in.

HAHAHA AHHH!

A/n
Short chapter.

But dudes I have another book idea. Comment who you want it to be about :)

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Eve