"I know." I said giving her a small smile.

"Can't we fly there?"

"Just relax Alice." her mother told her.

I look at everyone else and we apparted just outside of hogwarts. Alice andI were in the edge of the forest as we snuck in. We hid when we saw a death eater. Alice smiled at me as I smiled back then she stun him and we ran across the bridge with everyone else following behind. We were almost inside when there was a dementor coming from nowhere.

"Expecto patroum." I said and the dementor flew away. we ran inside and heard footsteps until we saw two familiar faces.

"Neville. Seamus" I went over to embrace them both.

"How are you Davina?"

"I've been better."

Our reunion was cut short when death eaters came at us. The four of us fought them off and joined the others. We fought off the dementors and any other death eaters that were still around then walk into the great hall where Snape was standing in the middle and so was Harry.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive." Harry said. "How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you look him in the eye, a man who trusted you and you killed him. Tell them."

Snape brought out his wand as Professor McGonagall came out and step in front of my brother and we brought out our wands.

McGonagall was the first to fire and Snape blocking then firing back. Everyone was at the side as the two professors fought, evntually Snape flew off and McGongall stood in front of everyone.

"Coward!"

Snape was gone and everyone cheered.

Victory was short lived when I saw harry stumbling back. I walk forward when thunder crackled and a girl was screaming. Everyone froze as a frist year hufflepuff was screaming, covering her eyes and then one of the Patil twin's was then screaming.

I stood there and the most insane thing happened.

"I know many of you would want to fight." Voldemort's voice was sounded through out the entire castle. I glance at Alice and Neville and notice they were scared as I was. "Some of you may think to defy is wise. But this is a lie. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I should leave Hogwarts untouch. Give me Harry potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

I look at Ginny and Hermione. Silence was everywhere, but it didn't last.

"What are you waiting for?" I turned and saw Pansy speaking up and pointing at my brother. "Someone grab him."

Everyone look at Harry, Ginny moved first than Hermione and me. And everyone else soon followed and stood in front protecting my brother.

"Students out of bed." We heard a faint shout.

We all turned and saw Mr. Flinch runnnig in with Mrs. Norris.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor."

"They are suppose to be out of bed you panthering idiot."

"Oh..." he look slightly embrassed. "Sorry ma'am."

"As it happens Mr. Flich, you're arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall."

"Exactly where would I be leading them too, Ma'am?"

"The dungeons would do."

Everyone cheered, as I slightly smiled but then met Parkinson glare. They walk out as her eyes never left mine until she was out of view. I look back at my brother and McGongall talking as Harry was asking for time. Harry then took off with Ron and Hermione, but he stop in front of me.