"Molly, you're suffocating her." Mr. Weasly said.

"I'm sorry." she pulled back and brush my hair back. "When Remus and Dora told us what happened we were so worried. Then we got word that you were in hogwarts--"

"I'm fine. Tougher than I look."

"Do you remember much?" Bill asked.

"No, I was passing in and out for months. I don't remember much."

"Do you know about what Harry is on about?" Molly asked.

And everyone filled each other in. On everything.

I went outside holding the blanket around me. Needing to get away and catch a bit of fresh air.

"So..." I turned and saw Alice coming outside too. "Simon's being a total ass."

I chuckled and we leaned back aggainst the wall.

"You saw him didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Was it bad?"

I look at her. "He risk exposing himself to help me escape. After I told him not to."

"Hey." She took my hand. "We both know how stubborn he is. And..." she handed me a letter.

I glance at her then read it.

Alice,

I know you might not get this, and if you do you've probably gone into hiding. I know you're going to see her and I need you to tell Davina how much I love her. It kills me that we're apart even more with this war going on. But I need you to swear to me, if not than to her, that you'll help her be safe. Davina, can not come back into Voldemort's grasp. He desperate. Getting more paranoid and is not planning on giving mercy.

You're her best friend Alice, and I know we don't well get along. But right now she's the anchor and holds her brother's life in her hands and mine. Voldemort has the elder wand and doesn't care if he has to use it to cut the connection between them. He's powerful too. We're to find either of them and bring them to him. The necklace I've given her is cast with a protection spell, when that ugly toad force her and her brother to nearly kill each other. It can save her it did when she was posioned at Slughorn's chirstmas party. That's another story for later. But I don't know how it would survived with the elderwand and the killing curse. And I don't know how it will effect her.

Please alice. I'm begging you. Help everyone and keep her safe.

I look at my best friend stunned. I reach for the necklace around me neck and took it off looking at it.

"He never..."

"Davina?"

"How bad is it?" I asked her putting the necklace back.

"Voldemort has the elder wand." I look at her. "The link is meaningless now. Davina, it's said to be one of the most powerful wands in the entire wizarding world. Some believed it was just a myth, but now... everything changes."

I was about to say something but the back door opened and remus step out.

"They've found Harry. He needs us."

Alice and I got up walk inside and got ready for war. We all knew it was inevitable. I walk over to Remus. "Where is he?"

"Hogwarts."

Alice and I held hands as I pulled out my wand. "Ready?'

"Apparating is not really my strong suit."