𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘣 𝘫𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯

- late night love

- late night love.

It's midnight. You stayed the night at Michael's house due to some serious complications you were having at home with your family.

  You laid, wide awoke in his velvety bed. Your mind was racing like crazy and it was almost impossible for you to keep your eyes shut. You were very antsy and fidgety, failing to stay in one position. The sounds of Michael tossing and turning startled you. Your attention was now locked on him, as you waited to see if he was awake or not. He turned his head towards you with a confused look plastered on his face.

"Your still up?" He asked, his raspy voice automatically gravitating you.

"Yes." You whispered in dismay.

  He sat up, shirtless. Your eyes danced along the lines of his muscular physique. Michael chuckled lowly, which knocked you out of your thoughts. "I thought you'd be asleep by now." He grinned.

"I don't know." You shrug. "I have a lot on my mind."

"Your still thinking about earlier?"

  He was referring to the brutal argument you and your stepfather got into. You struggled to respond. He inched closer to you in the bed and rested his body near your legs, propping his chin up on your stomach.

"Talk to me baby girl." He caressed the side of your thigh which sent chills up your spine.

  "I-I just hate the fact that me and my family can't get along. They're toxic and in some aspects, I feel like they're all against me. They've put me through so much shit this year and I feel utterly bad for getting you involved." You ran your fingers through your hair in aggravation.

Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean by getting me involved?"

  "Well..Whenever me and my family aren't on good terms, I run to you and I hold so much empathy because of that. I don't wanna keep piling my problems on to your shoulders, as if your obligated to help me. You don't deserve that." You elaborated.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

  "You know I love you right?" He questioned. You were a bit shocked. You and him had been friends for years. He was very flirtatious at times but you never thought anything of it. It came out so unexpectedly but you were delighted to know that you share the same feelings for one another.

"Now I do." You smiled.

  "Well now that you know, I want you remember that love is something we're all lucky to experience. You're a very special person Y/n, and I'm fortunate to be able to hold such feelings for you. I don't wanna love anyone else. Therefore, I'll take the good and the bad. Regardless of what your going through, I'll be here to support you. Your just overthinking." He assured me. His words were warm yet hard to process. You looked him in his eyes, his gaze was deep and his words were genuine.

  "Let me take care of you." He said lowly, almost in a whisper. You rested your hand on his cheek and smiled. He suddenly crawled on top of you. You followed his eyes, as they wandered all around your body. He bit his lip which made you melt. The dim lights and the midnight moon that peeked through the curtains set the tone in the room. Slowly but surely, he inched closer to your face. You grew anxious in the moment. He lightly dragged his fingers up and down the side of your thigh. All this teasing was driving you crazy. You felt yourself slipping away under his touch. You wanted him, badly. The tension between the both of you heightened. His lips were now close to yours. Your mind was clouded with all things you wanted him to do to you. Your gazes battled each other.

  Your lips finally connected. His lips were full and silky, everything you imagined and desired. His hand rested on your neck as the kiss got deeper. It was almost as if close wasn't close enough. Your tongues began to wrestle. You've never been kissed with such passion, this feeling was new to you and you loved it. You guys slowly pull apart and stare deeply into each other's eyes. Michael's eyes were now dark and lustful. He leans in softly and plants kisses all over your neck and chest. You could no longer contain your moans. You let out quiet whimpers of anticipation. It was music to his ears. He eventually worked his way back up to your soft, pink lips. Your hands glided along the depths of his brawny back and it was like you were levitating.

  The way he held you and committed to your desires was a reassurance of his deep love and appreciation for you. A sucker for his adoration is what you are.

●●●