Part 2

Shinsou: No I mustn't think like that what has come to over me??
*time skip to after the festival*
Narrator: Deku was out cold in the infirmary and his arms and scratches on his face were patched up. Shinsou is walked into the infirmary and checked in on him. He was genuinely concerned for Midoriya and he felt bad that he had made him go that far. He sat down beside him in a chair and caressed his cheek and sighed.
Shinsou: M-midoriya I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to push you that far. I didn't know you would go that far.... God why does it hurt me this much to see you in so much pain; it doesn't make sense! ITS RIDICULOUS!!
Narrator: He sighed and put his head on Deku's chest and closed his eyes and silently cried into his chest. He accidentally fell asleep while crying and Midoriya woke up about a hour later. He looked down at the sleeping Shinsou shocked that he checked on him. He held him close and wiped his tears off his cheeks. He played with his hair gently and blushed while smiling.
Deku: You're so beautiful when you sleep Shinsou. You remind me of a sleeping kitten.
Narrator: He smiled softly as he continued playing with Shinsou's hair and Shinsou soon woke up and looked at Midoriya and turned deep red.