twelve- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

i go get my keys from mattias room and head out the door, right as i'm leaving i notice jenna and jess arriving. (jennas his ex) i wave hi at them and they wave back, they both smiled at me. i thought they would have a problem with me but i guess not.

it didn't take a long time for me to pick up audrey since my house was just around the corner. she was waiting at the front so i decided to honk at her which scared her so bad. i started laughing, she looked so pretty. she can clean up nice, she had a fuzzy cropped sweater on which looked familiar.

"um is that mine?" i say looking at her sweater.

"uh maybe, you always steal my clothes so payback time." she says while putting her seatbelt on.

"whatever." i say, pulling out of the driveway.

i pull into mattias garage so that there would be more parking spots, but mostly everyone was taking uber here so there wasn't gonna be that much cars but i still took it into consideration.

the both of us walk into the house, audrey already spotting her group of friends. i spot vic and taylor and head over to them, they were with jess, i didn't see jenna though.

we all started talking again but i looked over at the boys and noticed mattia wasn't there. well that's a little weird, he's always with them, i let it go.

i needed to pee really bad so i went upstairs to the hallway restroom but it was already occupied. so that meant i had to go into mattias restroom, the door was closed. we left the door open at the beginning, probably some couple making out. this wasn't a pair i wanted to see.

i open the door and immediately regret opening it. i felt my heart break, tears started forming in my eyes.

there it was, jenna and mattia barely locking lips. mattia looked as if he wanted to punch jenna. mattia looked over at the door and saw me, immediately pushing jenna off of him. jenna saw me and gave me a smirk. what the fuck.
i wanted to break down right then and there.

"sav baby this is not what it looks like i swear please let me explain." mattia says, he looked like he was about to cry too.

i grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. as i ran out of the house i heard vic and taylor asking where i was going, ale calling my name, i ignored it all. i couldn't process what i just saw, this whole relationship was dumped away.

i went to my car and drove as fast as i could out of that house. i didn't know where i was going but certainly not back to the party. a bunch of thoughts ran through my head, was i getting cheated on this whole time? did this relationship mean nothing to him?

i pulled into a denny's, the only place that was open at the moment. there wasn't anyone inside so i sat at one of their booths. my phone was blowing up with notifications as i sat down.

10 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 <3
29 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 <3

i ignored it, i didn't wanna read what he had to say.

𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘃 🤍
𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂
𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒𝗌
𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗇