Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Y/n Hargrove. My life has been pretty crazy. I just moved to Hawkins with my dad, step mom, step sister, and my twin brother Billy. My dad wanted to start over. So we moved here. We start school tomorrow. I'm really nervous. Billy is really protective and I doubt any dudes are even going to look at me. I mean I'm not really attractive. At all. I just hope I meet new people that actually like me.

I was having a decent dream when I hear my alarm clock go off. Ew. School. I dreadfully yank the covers off of my small body and sit up. I finally decide to get up and get dressed. I put on the really cute outfit I put together last night. I then curl my dark brown and blue-purple hair. I then go brush my teeth in our family shared bathroom. As I am finishing up there is a loud bang on the door. "Hurry up in there I gotta piss!" Ah, it's just billy. "Alright there, calm your tits" I say as I open the door and push passed him. "Watch it" he yells before slamming the door. Ah what a wonderful day so far.

"Be in the car in five or you're walking to school!" Billy yells and heads off to his car. It sucks that I can't just have my own car, but whatever I guess. I grab my bag and follow Max out of the door. I get up front.

We arrive at school. Everyone is already looking at us and we haven't even parked yet. "You guys know the rules." He says as he gets out. He lets all of the girls get a good look at him. I roll my eyes and get out of the car. I turn to Max, "You can walk to your school on your own right?" I asked her. She nods and walks off.

I walk into the school. Oh geez people really like to stare. I felt really uncomfortable. Then I felt an elbow on my shoulder. Billy. "Done being flirty?" "Never". I roll my eyes. Then as we were walking down the hall to get our schedules, someone caught my eye. It was this dude and he was REALLY cute. He had nice hair and he was just looking at me. Billy nudging me brought me back to reality. "Alright here's your schedule shit face. See you after school." He said as he handed me my schedule and walked off. "Yea love you too" I mumbled.

My first couple classes were alright. The only people that have talked to me were girls trying to get to Billy. Now it is lunch time. I'm going outside to sit by myself. I bought a cola and a bag of chips and found my way outside. I sat under a tree. "Lonely?" I jumped at an unknown voice. I looked up to see that cute boy from earlier. "Um, a little warning next time? You scared me." I giggled. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He laughed. "So, did you follow me out here?" I asked. "No you just caught my eye earlier and I saw you leaving the school and I was curious." He said as he sat down next to me. He was getting real comfortable. Billy would kill me for even looking at a boy. "Sorry, I can't sit next to strangers" I laughed. "Well, I'm Steve. Steve Harrington." "Y/n. Y/n Hargrove." We shook hands. The bell rang, meaning this lunch period was over. "Well, I would love to talk Harrington, but I have to get to next period." I said getting up. "What class do you have?" He asked. "(Random class)" I asked and his face lit up. "Well that just so happens to be my next class as well. Why don't I walk you there?" He asks. I nodded and followed him.

First chapter.
662 words.