From: Unknown Number

I've claimed the deal we made, will have fun with it ;)

"Track his location and send it to me right away!," he slammed the cell phone on the table and barged out of the office afterwards.

His legs scurried towards his car in the parking and steppes into it. "Don't you dare to lay hand on him," he hissed.

The car was rev up out of the office area afterwards. Nothing was on his mind at the moment except Sehun.

He could only think about Sehun right now. The thought of someone touching him would make him bursted out of anger.

But the corner of his lips curled up to curve a smirk afterwards. "You thought you got me?," he uttered slowly.

A scoff escaped his lips. "Right into the trap, Taehyun," he stated before it turned into a scowl once again.

"Sehun, no one can have you," his lips muttered in a low voice tone. "Only me," he growled in anger as the car was speeding up.

...

"Good, you can go now," Taehyun uttered to the men and soon they left the room right away.

He turned his back as soon as the door was shut closed. The corner of his lips curled up to see Sehun on the bed.

His hands moved to remove the coat from his body and threw it on the sofa before laying on the same bed.

"Finally I got you," he whispered right into the latter's ear before letting out chuckles.

It was really hard to get Sehun just by flirting with him. That made him wanted him more.

"Sehun," he uttered while his hand moved to ruffle Sehun's soft hair. "You will get a new master now," he chuckled.

Sehun suddenly made a few movements before his eyes started to open wide.

"You're awake, sweetheart?," the first thing he saw was Taehyun's face facing close to him not Kai's features as usual.

He jumped back in shock until it hit the bed head. "What are you trying to do?," he hissed in anger, mixed with fear.

Taehyun grinned. "Don't be scared, Sehun," he uttered and leaned even closer to Sehun.

"Go away from me!," Sehun howled and scowled at him. He clinched his teeth in anger and his eyes wandered around the place.

"Calm down," Taehyun smirked. "You will like it, Sehun," he used one of his hand and cupped Sehun's features harshly.

"N–No," the tears were already cascading down his cheeks at the moment. He felt so scared right now.

Taehyun scoffed as he was seeing that. "Do you think it's easy to get something from Kim Kai?," he began uttering.

"W–What's wrong with him?," Sehun questioned, he was avoiding to even make any eye contacts with Taehyun.

"Kai is not a bad person, he's not like you!," he exclaimed in anger at Taehyun. Glaring at him with his eye stares.

Taehyun scoffed once again. "Looks like you don't know about him, sweetheart," he tried caressing Sehun's face but his hand was slapped awaym

"I know him, you are the one who don't even know anything!," Sehun clinched his teeth in anger as he was saying that.

Taehyun let out a big and loud laugh afterwards. "He's hiding his dark world from you I see," he uttered.