"This is your favorite place in the world, right?" I said, remembering that one out lunch picnic he told me a lake was his favorite place to go to think.

He nodded his head. "I hope you brought a bathing suit." He smirked at me. My face dropped.

"You didn't tell me to!" I shouted.

"I know, don't worry. Taylor picked one out that looked about your size." He smiled at me as he stopped the car.

"You could have just told me to bring one."I said rolling my eyes, getting out of the car.

"It would have ruined the suprise." He laughed as he got out. He stood next to me and wrapped his arm over my shoulder. My hand was around his waist.

We stared at the lake. There was a wooden dock and a wooden couples swing hanging from a near by tree. There was a boat at the end of the dock and something was inside, but I couldn't see from where I was standing.

"So, go change." He said, handing me a bag, which contained my new bathing suit.

"Where?" I looked around, not noticing a bathroom or building in sight.

"You can change in the car. I'll keep my back turned." He said.

"You better keep your back turned." I laughed, knowing he would. I trusted Mattia. I quickly went in the car and managed to change into the bathing suit. It was a black triangle bikini and I honestly loved it so much. It fit nearly perfectly, except the bottoms felt a little too tight.

I headed out of the car with only my tank top on, exposing my legs. I walked towards Mattia. He smoothly pulled his shirt up over his head, showing me his body. I'm not lying when I say I almost started drooling. He literally did not look real. He had one of the nicest bodies I had ever seen.

He smirked, noticing me staring. When he was in only his bathing suit, he grabbed my hand, dragging me to the dock. He helped me onto the boat and then started it. He began driving to the middle of the lake. I plopped my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose and chilled in a seat next to him.

Now, I could go on and on and on about every single detail of that day. But that might possible be another 10 chapters.

So, when we got to the middle of the lake, we had lunch. Mattia had a bunch of snacks and different kinds of sandwiches. We stopped the boat and just let the boat rock as we ate and chatted.

After we ate, we decided to take a swim. I, trying to be sneaky tried pushing Mattia in. But as he was falling, he turned and grabbed my wrist, causing me to come in after him. I felt our bodies slam against each other underwater. We floated to the surface. Mattia had said "nice try." And I felt his hands on my waist. He held me close as we floated. We kissed a little.. or a lot, in the middle of the lake.

We spent about an hour eating, another two in the water and then another just driving around on the boat. It was now about 6 pm.

Mattia and I ate the remainder of the food, and then went swimming again.

And now, we are sitting here, in the middle of the lake, cuddled up together, watching the sunset. Mattia had his arm around me and I was curled up into his chest. We had a towel, that was now damp from us being wet, around us. We were silent as the sun set.

I stared off, watching it hide behind the horizon.

"It's so beautiful." I said, in awe of the gorgeous sight before me.

"I know you are." He said. I looked up at him, he was already staring at me.

"Mattiaaa, you're missing it." I said, looking up to see the sun already half set, it was leaving us quickly.

"I'm not missing anything." He said, still, I felt his eyes on me. I looked back at him. "I have everything I need to see right here next to me."

I felt my cheeks redden, suddenly not caring about the sun set. Mattia placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. But soon, that gentle kiss because rougher and eventually, we were in a makeout session.

Mattia pulled himself on top of me. I laid down on the long seat on the boat as he hovered his body over me. His hand touched my bare skin on my hip. I tugged at his hair and our bodies touched even more, if that were possible.

Slowly, Mattia's hand creeped up to my bikini top, loosening the knot tied behind my neck, and he tossed my top to the floor of the boat....

Mattia Polibio

I held Adeya's hand tight in mine as I drove her home that night. No, we did not have sex. We didn't get that far either. I got to second base, maybe halfway to third. Adeya didn't want to go far, and I was completely fine about that.

Sadly, I pulled up to Adeya's house. I quickly got out and opened the door for her. We walked hand in hand to her front door.

"I had a great time Mattia." She smiled widely at me. "Thank you." His cheeks turned a cute pink color.

"I have a great time too, I hope we do that more often." I felt myself begin getting nervous.

"So do I." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hey Adeya." I bit my lip and she looked up at my with big eyes.

"Yeah Mattia?"

"Uh, I know we haven't known each other that long, but, uh.." I laughed nervously. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, my stomach was in knots.

She nodded her head, with a big smile on her face. "Yeah.. Yes Mattia, I will." She giggled.

I cupped her face with my hands and I kissed her. She kissed back, placing a hand on my wrist. I didn't keep the kiss going long, so I pulled away.

———
I could be uploading twice a day or so because I have a 5 day weekend! Hehe anywaysss How cute!
We'll see how far things go! Also don't forget to vote :) thank you for reading!