"I had a great time Adeya." I smiled.

"Thank you, so did I." She bit her lip, looking me in the eyes.

"So uh, would you, uh, want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"This wasn't a date?" She laughed.

"You haven't seen anything yet." I said winking.

"Well then yes, I'd love to go on a date with you." She giggled and a relief flooded me.

"I'll pick you up at 2, dress casual. It's going to be a whole day thing." I said.

"I'm already looking forward to it." She said, she leaned forward and gently put her lips on my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow Mattia."

"Can't wait." I said and watched her walk into her house, closing the door behind her.

I walked back to my car, not caring about the rain. I had a smile on my face.

Now, I need to make this date the best.

Adeya

I walked into my house with the biggest smile on my face. I kicked my shoes off at the front door.

My mom walked in, her face dropping. "Adeya! You're soaking wet!" She said, but I couldn't care less. "Go change quickly, you're getting water all over the place." She said rushing me up to my room.

I quickly showered and changed into a pair of dry clothes. I walked down the stairs with that goofy smile still present.

"So, where were you after school and why were you soaked?" My mom said sitting on the couch.

"Mattia took me out for frozen yogurt." I answered her first question. "Oh and is it ok if I go out tomorrow? He asked me out on a date." I bit my lip.

"Aw sweetie!" My mom said. "You like this boy?" I nodded my head at her question. "He seems like a nice boy."

"He is mom, he bought me yogurt and we had a picnic at lunch. He's a gentlemen."

"I'm glad. What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"I guess it's a suprise." I said. I headed upstairs to my room, with only one thing on my mind.
Mattia Polibio.

I woke up on that Saturday morning feeling wonderful. I had a great night sleep and I was more than excited for my date with Mattia.

I took extra time shaving my legs in the shower that morning and wash rinsed and repeated on my hair too. I was now 1:30 and I was finishing getting ready.

My hair was in loose curls and my makeup was minimal. Just a little concealor, eyeliner and mascara. I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white halter top. I threw on my white vans as added chapstick.

I waited patiently, well, I waited like a nervous wreck. I walked back and forth in my room, constantly checking my hair and makeup.

And finally, the doorbell rang. My heart beat quickened as I skipped down the steps. I opened the door and saw Mattia holding a rose at my front door.

"This is for you." He handed it to me and pecked my cheek.

"Aw thank you." I smiled and took the rose. I quickly brought it to my room and then Mattia grabbed my hand bringing me to his car.

He refused to tell me where we were going. After about 10 minutes of driving and constant bickering on where we were going,

Mattia finally said we were close. I didn't recognize the place at all. I noticed a huge, beautiful lake and I finally put two and two together.