"SKYE ELIZABETH REYNOLDS WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THIS?" Wells yells as he shows me the tiktok I made with Mattia.

"A tiktok."

"Oh wait really? I didn't know that. No dip genius. It's sexual and people are commenting sexual things. It's weird reading that stuff about my baby sister." Wells frowns at me.

"Then don't read the comments." I look back at my phone.

"ThEn DoN't ReAd ThE cOmMeNtS." He mocks.

"Yes child. That's what I said." I retort.

"Don't call me child. I'm older than you."

I snort, "Barely. Lemme read the comments."

"No! If you want to read them so bad why don't you just download tiktok. And please stop throwing it back on Mattia." Then he leaves my room.

You know, downloading tiktok doesn't seem like that bad of an idea. I go to the app store and wait for it to download.

After I set up the account I think of a bio, yes i am the girl who threw it back on mattia, perfect.

I post on my snap story to follow my tiktok.

I wanted to read all the comments on the video that Mattia posted so I try to find his account. I eventually find it and scroll some down to find the video.

Holy shit these comments are sexual and rude.

Sad.

But a bad bitch doesn't need to care about what other people think so I just ignore the mean comments.

"WELLS!" I yell.

"WHAT?" He yells back.

"TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE TIKTOKS!"

"ASK MATTIA?" Wells yells sarcastically.

"WHO THE FUCK IS MATTIA?" I hear my uncle yell from downstairs.

"NO ONE!" We both yell at the same time.

Fine if Wells is gonna be that way I'll just go over to Mattia's house.

I shoot a text to Mattia.

Me: sup loser. i'm coming over to your house

Mattia: fine by me

Me: :)

I run downstairs and grab the car keys. "I'm going to a friends house." I tell my uncle.

He mumbles a reply back.

I take off down the driveway and start heading for Mattia's house.

I get there soon and run up to the door. I knock. I fiddle with my thumbs while I wait for someone to answer the door.

I laugh a little as I hear some arguing in the house and then Mattia opens the door. "Hey. Come on in." he holds the door open wider and I walk inside and take my shoes off.

I can hear the TV on from the living room so I start walking in that direction.

"Oh, my parents are in there. Let's go upstairs," I keep walking towards the living room, "Skye?"

I turn back and smile at him, "Can't I say hi?"

"I...I mean, I guess you can."

"Oh hello girl who's in my house." A feminine voice says from behind me.

I turn around, "Hi."

"Who are you?" she asks. She was really pretty and holding a wine glass.

"Oh, I'm Skye. Mattia's friend. It's nice to meet you." I offer her a smile.

She smiles back at me, warmly. "If you need anything just know we're in here." and then she turns away and walks back towards the living room.

I turn back around and Mattia is scratching his neck. He gestures upstairs and I follow him up.

When we get in there, the two boys who were at my house the night before were here too.

"Oh. Hello."

They say something to eachother in Spanish and then looks at Mattia, "Alright Mattia. We're gonna head out." the clap him on the back and leave.

"I don't think they like me." I say when they leave.

"No. They do.The just think...never mind." Mattia stumbles on his words.

"Mattia...they think what?" My voice raises an octave or two.

"They think you're here to fuck me."

"AND YOU LET THEM BELIEVE THAT? Bro I just wanted to make tiktoks with you, and get help on the math homework. I suck at math. BUT YOU LET THEM WALK OUT OF HERE BELIEVING THAT WE WERE GONNA FUCK?" I scream. Not loud enough to get his parent's attention though.

"Um...yeah? If I'm being honest I thought that's what we were going to do too. Or I thought you were going to apologize." his gaze looks anyone but at my face.

"What do I have to apologize for?" I ask.

"Talking to that one kid." Mattia still refuses to look me in my face.

I'm shocked. Did he think he owned me?

For gods sake we aren't dating, or a thing. He doesn't have any type of control over me.

"You know what. I'm not going to apologize for that. I was talking to him. Like a friend. If you don't like that I talked to him how would you feel if I just went over to his house right now and fucked him? Not good. So shut up and get it through your brain that you don't own me." I force his face up with my hand.

"I know."

"Do you?" And then I let go of his face and storm out.

Ok maybe I was a little dramatic but you know that's not that important.

I mean if a boy acts like we're dating when we're not I have all rights to go sicko mode on him...right?

Shit.

I start to feel immediate regret that I yelled at him and start the drive back toward his house.

When I get there I go back up the driveway and ring on the doorbell.

Mattia answers it, "Skye wha-"

My mouth cuts him off.

Cause its, you know, on his mouth.

I pull away, "Sorry. For yelling at you like that."

"It's...it's, it's alright." Mattia whispers.

And then I take my leave.

As I drive back home I realize something.

I caught feelings for Mattia.

Fucking hell, how did that happen?

A/n

Lowkey a boring chapter. Oops.

Anyways I took a nap from like 11-12 and I'm not tired at all now.

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Eve