Introduction 2

-Unedited-

The poor are the lowest of the low when it comes to this kingdom. These are people who couldn't get any jobs or create lives for themselves. They are thieves and usually end up in the gangs around some of the towns.

The merchants are the town folk. These people mostly live happy lives working in their home made shops and or work for others. When they get their days off to watch inside of the dome it fills almost everyone with happiness.

The fighters are people for the town folk to look up to and admire. These people were born into sword fighting or archer training. They are kept in a 9 floor apartment like building with twelve rooms on each floor. They entertain all roles when they go to fight inside of the dome.

The entertainers are not very popular with any role below and including fighters. They are born beautiful and handsome so that they can put on shows for the government leaders and the royals.

The royals control the kingdom. A few years back the queen died and soon after the king stepped down to let his son take over. There may not be war in the kingdom, but with all of the gangs the king is the one who has to fix it.

The dome is a giant fighting arena covered in a protective force field that only allows fighters and royals into it's power. When one enters this area they are given the power to re-spawn when killed. All roles come around to watch the fights and torments as they happen every few days.

Sword Fighting Ranks In Present:

First- Silas/The King

Second- Yami/ A Fighter

Third- Paradox/ A Fighter

This should be the last introduction, so let the story begin. You can always message me and comments are welcome <3!