00

Ashtons POV

Three months. Three long, tiring months. I have barley slept, ate or barley left the hospital. I couldn't, what if she wakes up when I'm not there?! What if she dies?! Think positive Ashton, positive thoughts. I now know how Luke felt whenever Lia was in hospital before, god it hurts. If I knew how much it'd hurt I'd never of done it to him, no one deserves this. I guess we're both grieving. We've both been hanging out more, at the hospital, him sleeping round mine or me sleeping round his. I don't tell him this but I sometimes go into Lias room. It just reminds me of her, I make it seem she's dead, she's not dead, just sleeping. That's what I'm telling myself.

"Ashton visiting hours are over and they have been for four hours" The doctor chuckles.

"Sorry Doc" I sigh "Is she okay? Improving?"

"She hasn't moved since last night when you asked, Ashton if she moves you'll be the first to know, along with her mum and brother"

"I just hope they find the one who did this to her" I spit "He deserves everything that comes to him"

Lukes POV

She can hear me. She can, I believe she can. Every day I go to the hospital and let her listen to my green day, blink, Nirvana etc. She used to dance around the living room, headbanging. She was a proper punk child. She knew every word, every chord, every move they'd do in the video or live. She loves them, it's been her dream to see them live, ever since then. She's still the same, just older, she's a punk kid, I like it. I think that it suits her, the dark makeup, dark clothes and music taste. Maybe because she looks like me maybe not.

Why would anyone want to hurt Lia. Lia is so pure and nice, why would anyone want her dead, especially her father? I know I don't call him my father but he is, he's the only one I'm ever gonna get. Lia is just so special though, she's the best sister you could ask for and even though I used to bully her she deserves no more pain, she's had to much for the eighteen years she's been alive, mentally, psychically and emotionally. She's my baby sister and she's so important, I don't even know what I'll do If she dies. No she won't die, think positive. That's what I've been telling myself for months. Think positive. That's the only thing I can do. The only thing any of us can do.