Chapter 2

A/N: Since some people wanted me to update again badly I decided to do it.

So enjoy ;)

Day by day things get weirder and weirder in the Castillo house. Weird things were happening everywhere that no one could truly explain, but the thing that was the weirdest of all is that whenever Esmeralda was around she was getting scared and you know... if Esmeralda is scared everyone should feel sorry for her and everyone did except Angie.

She hated the fact that Esmeralda lives in the house and German loves her. She was jealous, upset, depressed and everything that you can imagine and she actually didn't care at all about Esmeralda being scared and one night when things happened again Angie decided to sleep over her best friend (Besides Pablo), called Helen.

- Are you sure this was a good idea? - Helen asked her friend - I mean... everyone loves Esmeralda in the house and what would they think now that you just left without saying anything to any of them?

- I really don't care, Helen... - Angie sighed - No one cares about me anyway... No one... It's only Esmeralda who's important there... And I'm not...

She was shaking now and near to cry when Helen pulled her into a tight hug and tried to calm her down.

- I know you're skeptic about these kind of things... - Helen started - But don't you think it's some kind of ghost that haunts the Castillo house?

- You're right, Helen... I'm indeed skeptic... I don't believe in ghosts... They don't exist - Angie replied, yet unsure in what she just said.

- Then how can you explain all the things that happens there?

- I have no idea... It could be Esmeralda that does something to make herself look more pathetic so German would hug her in front of me... I don't know!

- Okay, okay... Calm down! - her friend laughed - Let's watch a movie and talk about something else!

- Like what?

Helen hesitated...

- About the pianist guy... Uhm, Jeremias? I guess that was his name? - Helen grinned and Angie immediately blushed.

- What do you want to know? - she asked, trying to hide her embarrassment - There's nothing to say about him...

- Come oooon - Helen begged - I can see you like him!

- I do actually... But I don't know if I should...

- You should! You have to forget about German...

- Like if it would be that easy...

- You can do it, girl!

They were talking about things for hours together and they spent the whole night having fun together and the next day they went to have breakfast together and went to work. They also had coffee at a nearby coffee shop where they were talking about the things that was happening in the Castillo house, but they didn't know that someone else also heard them very clearly and soon will appear to them too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie went to the Studio and first to the teacher's room where Jeremias was already there, reading some papers.

- Ah, good morning, Angie! - he said, quite happily.

- Good morning - she replied casually.

- Is something wrong? You seem stressed...

- Ah, it's a long story - Angie sighed and sat down to her desk.

- Let me guess... It's about German again, right?

She looked up at Jeremias who was standing behind her now and smiled.

- How did you know?

- I know you well - he said, smiling - Is this again about the weird things in the house?

- Yes... I don't know what's up with that, but poor, poor Esmeralda is scared and I'm sick of feeling sorry for her...

Jeremias kept quiet for a minute before placing both of his hands on her shoulders which made Angie jumps a bit.

- She might be really scared... - he said.

- How interesting! - Angie said sarcastically - I've felt so much sorrow and pain and no one cared, but if she's scared, sad, depressed, or whatever I should feel sorry?! Oh please!

Jeremias sighed then started massaging her gently to make her calm down.

- Oh god... - she sighed - Please, don't stop...

- I won't... - he smiled.

But after a few minutes they had to stop because Angie had a class, but they agreed to meet later on.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After class Angie stayed in the classroom for some time and began to play the piano while trying to finish her song that she was writing for some times now when someone stepped into the room. First she didn't noticed it and carried on playing and singing and she only noticed someone else's presence when the person began to clap.

- That was amazing! - said a deep male voice.

She looked up and she saw a tall, quiter good-looking guy at the door that she didn't recognize.

- Ah... - Angie sighed - Can I help you? - she asked nicely.

- Actually... - he began - I heard you talking about weird happenings in your home at the coffee shop... And I wanted to ask you about it.

- Ah, it's nothing important - Angie shaked her head.

- It is important... But let me start this again... - he said then walked closer to Angie and held out his hand. Just now she could see how strong arms he has - My name is Zak Bagans and I'm a paranormal investigator....