2. Tᴇᴀᴍ 7 Sᴇɴsᴇɪ & Tʜᴇ Uɴʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ Tʀᴜᴛʜ

Comenzar desde el principio

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Kakashi Hatake." The silver haired man said with a small wave.

"And yes, I am Hoshimi's father." Kakashi said with a small smile underneath his mask. This was a shock to Hoshimi, herself still, the ravenette girl gave a small smile.

"Now, to ourselves formally acquainted lets head up to the school rooftop." Kakashi said with a serious tone and all three of them followed Kakashi to the Ninja Academy rooftop.

Once up on the rooftop, Hoshimi immediately jumped up to the second floor of the rooftop where a ladder was leading to a water tank was placed. Naruto took a seat by Hoshimi's left side, Sakura took a seat near Sasuke who sat at the opposite side of the area.

"Now, lets start. What's your name and age and as well as your dream." Kakashi spoke as his students looked at him. "Lets start with you." Kakashi pointed towards Sasuke, who was sitting down with his elbows on his knees and his hands folded together in a thinking manner.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I am the last of my clan my dream is to find the power to beat my brother and avenge my clan and restore it." Sasuke said in his usual emo way.

Kakashi watched Sasuke for a brief moment. Hmm, brooding as ever. Dark as they say. He thought to himself then next was Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno and my dream is to be the best kunoichi there is!" Sakura exclaimed with a happy grin.

Kakashi nodded with a soft hum. Hmm, as expected from her bubbly personality. Kakashi thought.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and my dream is to be the next Hokage, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed happily.

Kakashi nodded. Ambitious and I'm sure he will achieve this dream of his someday soon for sure. Kakashi thought as he saw his daughter gave a warm smile towards Naruto with him only noticing it.

"I'm Hoshimi Hatake and my dream is..." Hoshimi trailed off while looking down. "Is something for me to know and for you to find out." she said mysteriously. Kakashi chuckled at his daughter quietly.

"Just tell us already!" Sakura whined slightly. Hoshimi gave the coldest glare, colder than Sasuke's anyways.
"Why should I tell you? I don't think you have earned my trust to show who I really am, Haruno." Hoshimi said sassily. Naruto gave a slow nod. Dinner with Hoshimi really made him see who Hoshimi is under her mask she wore. Kakashi sighed at his daughter. I guess I can call it luck that someone willingly became friends with her and she is like Naruto somewhat... Kakashi thought as he wathced his daughter glare at Sakura. Being treated differently and considered being different. Shunned out.

After the introductions, Kakashi told them about their exercise since Kakashi rarely ever passes a team anyways, this test will be a make or break for it.

They headed to the forest training grounds and in all honesty the test was simple, there are three oracle bells, four people whoever doesn't get the bell, will face punishment.

******************

The ones who were able to get the oracle bells were Sasuke, Sakura and Hoshimi as Naruto was faced with the punishment of being tied to the post and not eating lunch and they would have to re-do the test to pass it.

"I'll be right back. I need to do something." Kakashi said as he was surrounded by a poof of smoke.

"Feed him, Sakura." Sasuke said whilst looking down at his bento box.

"What? Why?" Sakura asks surprised.

"If Naruto is hungry, starved even and we have to re-do this test then our focus will be on both Naruto and Kakashi-sensei." Hoshimi said seriously as she pulled apart the chopsticks.