Octobella?!

Wow, okay, I love leaks but did NOT expect to get so many so soon! Man I'm pumped!!

(Special thanks to @Melili29 for the link!)

https://camilleaigloz.wixsite.com/portfolio/storyboard

Alrighty so we have some new-ish, idk if you've heard already, PJ MASKS LEAKS!

That link above takes you to four episode storyboards of PJ Masks Season 4!!

(Tho I'm pretty sure you can't watch them anymore, so I guess they're just their for proof now)

The episodes being:

Romeo's Space Machine

Star Buddies

The Wolfie Bone

Octobella's Garden

Now we are going to be talking about the last episode, "Octobella's Garden"

First off, OCTOBELLA?! Who's that?!?! New character! And new villain!

(Note: In the making of this chapter the leaked storyboards became unavailable to view, so I don't have any pics, sry😢)

But let's do this anyways!

Based on the episode leak, Octobella is a undersea villain with a hermit crab sidekick named "Percival"(awww, so cute)

With her tentacles abdomen and her sea witch vibes, I sense heavy inspiration from Disney's "The Little Mermaid" sea with Ursula. (Plus the crab reminds me of Sebastian🦀)

And the singing!!! Apparently she likes to sing, which also played a major role in "The Little Mermaid" being that the Ursula steals Ariel's voice and the prince falls in love with the sea witch!

Unlike the other baddies, she seems very cool and collected when executing her plan, and she seemed a bit flirty in the leak, since in the leak, we see the this,

(I was going to get a really good screenshot for this, but take my word for it)

In one scene we saw Armadylan meet Octobella and when she looks at him, the storyboard said, plz trust me, "insert infatuation effects as an Easter egg" in the top corner of this scene!

Btw PJ Robot's dialogue in this ep is supper funny! But I'm not sure if the word "arse" is appropriate for kids.

I'm not gonna spoil everything but here's what I did spoil! Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to hit the vote star! And if you come across any leaks I'd love to see them!

That's it for now, I'll keep ya posted. See ya!