Chapter 2

Daring and Cerise leaned in and kissed for longer, it was a few seconds before they split up a little out of breath, "So I take it you feel the same way?" Daring said with a grin, Cerise chuckled, "Yeah," Daring wrapped his arms around Cerise's waist and and pulled her in for another kiss.

          After a while they found themselves sitting down, leaning on a tree, Cerise with her head on his shoulders and Daring's head was on Cerise's, Daring was messing with her hand. "I wish we could stay like this forever," Daring sighed, "Me too," Cerise said intertwining their fingers together.

           Daring brought her knuckles to his lips and gave them a gentle kiss,

Cerise giggled, "You do realize that what we're doing is crazy right?" Cerise asked cuddling next to Daring, he chuckled, "Yeah but I like it."

           "Me too," Cerise replied, Daring turned her face to look at his and kissed her again this time it was a long, gentle kiss. When they broke up Cerise pointed to the sky,"Hey look a shooting star, Daring make a wish," Daring chuckled, "But I have everything I need right here,"

           Cerise chuckled, "Me too," "Cerise I know we only just started being a couple but-"

        Oh what is Daring gonna say find out next time and sorry for taking so long in updating I have a lot on my plate right now, and sorry it's a short chapter I'll try to make it longer. Well until next time.