"He's a Malfoy! And yes I can." he said suddenly getting more angier.

"I don't tell you what to do, or who you can and can't see."

"I'm doing it to protect you."

"No you're not. You're blinded my hatred for him and everyone else that could be involved with Voldemort, and don't think for a second you know the whole story."

"And you do? I doubt he would tell you anything. He's just luring you in until he can kill you."

"He wouldn't."

"He would Davina. His father was a death eater, his aunt kill Sirius, he was at Borgins and Burke to look at some cabinet, which is a vanishing cabinet that's not good for anything, and he is doing something for Voldemort here at hogwarts. He's the one that hex Katie, nearly got Ron poisoned."

"Stop."

"No Davina!"

"Merlin, you are such a hypocrite Harry! I swear all of this chosen one stuff is getting into your head. You think you can decided everyone's fate because you are Harry Potter. It's always you, the sorcerer's stone, the chamber of secrets, triwizard tournament, even the bloody prophecy. You can't control my entire life Harry!"

We were silent and then he walked out. He stop at the door then glanced over his shoulder. "I'm going to make sure Ginny, Alice, or Hermione are with you at all times. You are not allowed anywhere near him ever again."

"I'm not a child harry."

"No you're my little sister." he turned around and strode towards me. "Voldemort would do anything to get his hands on you to torture me. Draco would just make it easier for him. He doesn't care about you. He never has."

"Why because you say so?"

"His father hates us and so does his mother. He's been trying to destroy us since we started. You think he's going to abandon his morals, because he suddenly fancies you? You think he's going to disobey his family legacy for you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" i asked feeling my heart pounding and tears starting to fill up with tears ready to let themselves out.

Harry suddenly realizes what he must've said because then he was no longer angry. "He's a pure-blood and you're..."

"Half-blood? And mum's a Muggle-born?"

He was silent. I knew he didn't mean it that way, but that didn't mean it still hurt. And it didn't stop what I said next. 

"Maybe you should've been put to slytherin after all."

Harry was about to say something but I grabbed my things and walk around him then stop at the door to say what I wanted to say.

"I always stood by you Harry, no matter what, through everything. How do you think i feel everytime you're ready to die for everyone and throw yourself into danger? How is it that you can be happy but when it comes to my life you suddenly have to intervene. I know you think you're only do this to protect me but I don't always need protecting."

~~~~~~~~~~

When we went to dinner, I just avoided Harry and stayed with some other fifth year who was nice. Mostly kept my head down I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not even the girls. I finished dinner and stood up and walk out to get away from the stares of everyone looking at me. Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry, alice, Simon, even Neville. He hasn't told anyone else but I knew there was going to be rumors soon about why I've been distancing myself. 

I was alone in the hallway when I stop dead in my tracks when Draco was against a railing. I ran to him as he embrace me and held me tight.

"Everything alright?"