Chapter 24: How should I say this?...

Start from the beginning

. . . . .

"How should I say this? It looks as if he was eaten by a carnivorous plant then was spit out just to be burnt to ashes." Concluded Shui Lian while examining the 'ashes' of a certain pervert.

That morning a desperate cry  woke them up from their dreams, so they went to silence it. Unfortunately, that certain person who they wanted to silence wasn't there but at least there were some traces left behind.

With a little investigation the traces led to a hole. It was dug out recently and at the bottom they found the person.

It was the pervert from the other day. It looks like he lost consciousness from the scare.

The poor man lost all of his hair, the only thing he wore was a belt that fortunately covered the parts that needed to be covered very perfectly, but his scorched skin gave out a very delicous smell and it was also a pretty golden brown colour.

(Author: Just like how I like my chicken wings.)

"What should we do with him?" Asked Lin. Feeling somehow attracted by his aura but also disgusted at the same time.

"I think discarding him is the best option." Said Yellow Fellow. He knew this person who was famous for his playboy nature. Some of this man's woman even tried to accuse him of being the one who forced himself on them. The days when he was in Imperial City wasn't the best days of his life. But since he left he felt that this was the best decision he had ever made. Revenge is always good and sweet, like sour porks.

"Or... We can let him be. When he had enough he will leave on his own." She was too calm and too... kind. The boys who have been abused by her looked at her with surpris. Did their pray reach the gods or is it just an illusion?

The boys didn't know but the aura of the man had effect on every woman. His secret weapon that helped him to survive until now was his charm that could entice anyone.

. . . . .

He had been walking for two days since his escape from that cave. He had never thought that he would fall so low as to charm a spiritual beast to untie him. Not to mention that when her husnband came he was chased for a long time.

When he wanted to pick fruits a plant swallowed him whole. When he thought that he would die for sure it suddenly spit him out. Was he not edible? He was certainly dirty but his scent was still very good, okay? It's not a surprise that that high quality perfume he spent so much energy to get was so good, it's scent didn't diminish even in a plant's stomach. When he gets home he will give them a good review and get some more of that product.

The last thing he remembered was meeting with a Fire Drake. Although he was stronger than that lizard but the lizard played dirty, before he could react he had already been defeated.

'So this is what master meant when he said that every reptile is just like a snake in his class.'

He sighed once. Two more days before he would reach the entrance to the forest. He hoped for a safe journey.

While walking he saw something in the corner of his eye. Although he said that he learnt from the past experiences, it looked like it came from his nature rather than his upbringing.

'Only a little is enough. Only a little glimpse.' He came closer, looking down onto the bathing figure he started to drool. It was so beautiful. Black hair that shone with the droplets in them, white skin that could rival that of the Empress's. Muscular chest th—... muscular? Did he see wrong?

He wiped his eyes once, twice, thrice... No changes. This must be Heaven's punishment.

How should he say this... this feeling... He felt cheated...

********************

Shui Lian: Grandma, you...sigh... how should I say this?

Author: What's the matter? Did something bad happen? Or... are those brats gone for good?

Shui Lian: No and unfortunately also a no.

Author: Then what do you want to say?

Shui Lian: I just checked our family tree.

Author: ... Um... you did?

Shui Lian: Yes.

Author: ... I see. And? What did you want to say?

Shui Lian: You're not my grandmother, right?

Author: ...Yes.

Shui Lian: Then is it true that you're...

Author: Yes. I wish that I was really your grandma, but...

Shui Lian: So you're really... our... Great-grandma?

Author: Yes! I lied! And I'm also not **** years old but *****.

Shui Lian: ... I kind of suspected it.

Author: !!! How?

Shui Lian: I mean, just look at you.

Author: My dear, you shouldn't play with your Great-grandmother like this. My heart isn't as strong as it used to be.

Shui Lian: But it's the truth.

Author: ... 'Curse you this aging system!  (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

Shui Lian: Fortunately I'm always young.

Author: ... Not for long! You will live longer this time and experience the hardships of us elders! Muhahaha!

Shui Lian: You just admitted to killing your own great-granddaughter when she was young.

Author: ... Oh. Now that you mention it.

Shui Lian: ...