The Bloods Curse

It was Halloween night and Patrick was waiting for his best friend Molly to come over so they could go trick or treating together

"Mom when is she coming," Patrick said

"Any minute" She replied. Patrick kept looking and finally, he saw her car

"She's here She's here" Patrick yelled. He ran outside to meet Molly. She was in a white ninja suit with a red belt.

"That's a great costume," Patrick says when he gets to the front yard

"I love the cowboy outfit," Molly says

"Race you" Patrick calls as he sprints down the driveway to the first house. Meanwhile, at the end of Beastly street, a vampire emerged from the sewer laughing

"Ha Ha Ha I will get all the blood on Halloween night," he said. The vampire slowly moved down the crowded streets unseen until he spotted his first target, a tall man dressed up like a vampire.

"Evil impersonator" the vampire cried as he lunged toward the man with his teeth bared. The man didn't have time to yell, he started to grow long pointy teeth, his skin turned white, and he had blood-red eyes

"Go feast on the humans," the vampire said to the transforming man. Patrick and Molly were almost done with trick or treating when people started running towards them screaming.

"What's going on" Molly yelled

"I don't know but I think it's because of the two men dressed like vampires in the back," Patrick said. But then they say that the costumed men were biting people and the numbers of them were getting bigger.

"Run" Molly yelled. They sprinted back to Patrick's house. But Molly heard a scream looked back and what she saw was terrible. There was Patrick on the ground with a vampire biting into his shoulder.

"Stop" Molly pleaded as she ran back and kicked the vampire in the stomach.

" Stop that you annoying little brat," The vampire said "I'm not going to bite you"

"Why," Molly asked

"Because you aren't scared of me" he responded

"And everybody knows blood is only good when it's scared". Then Molly had an idea.

"Look there's a bat" Molly shouted

"What where" the vampire said as he turned around. Molly grabbed the laso from Patrick's vampire hand and flung it over the vampire, trapping him.

"What's your name" Molly demanded after she secured the vampire.

"My name is Vloody" he answered.

"Why are you changing people into vampires," Molly asked as she headbutted another vampire who swooped down next to here

" I'm making more of my kind" Vloody snarled

"No you're killing your kind," Molly said

"What do you mean," Vloody asked

"You use to be a human but then you were turned into a vampire" Molly explained

"Your right I will change everyone back to normal, but we will need a lot of garlic," Vloody said. Molly ran off leaving Vloody tied up. She ran to Patrick's house first, and she found 3 heads of garlic and some garlic powder. Molly went to Patrick's neighbors' house and she found 5 heads of garlic.

"These people really like garlic," Molly said to herself

"No we hate it" a voice said. Molly slowly turned around, there were two vampires that must have been the owners of the house. Molly chucked two heads of garlic at the vampires' mouths.

"What are you doing" the vampires both hissed as they transformed back into their human selves. Molly ran faster than she ever did before because now she knew the real dangers of vampires. Once Molly found Vloody still lying on the ground she stopped running. Molly decided that she shouldn't mention the two vampires so she said

"I found six heads of garlic and some garlic powder"

"That will work but you have to untie me," Vloody said. Molly thought about it for a second but then she came to a conclusion.

"Ok, but you promise that you won't fly away"

"I promise" Vloody grumbles. Molly Got to work untying him. Finally, he was untied, Vloody stood up and raised his hands and red sparks started to shoot from his hands to the garlic powder levitating it.

"How are you doing that," she asked as hundreds of garlic heads rained down from the sky, and the garlic powder disappeared.

"It's magic, all vampires have it," he said. Molly was still shocked but she knew that she had to get to work.

"Let's start with you and Patrick," she said as she bent down to where Patrick was lying on the ground thrashing and shoved a garlic head in his mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do me?" Vloody asked

"Yes," Molly said as she tossed a garlic head into his hand. Vloody ate it right away like he wanted to get it over with. Molly felt a tap on her shoulder.

"What just happened," a familiar voice says. She turned around and she saw Patrick standing behind her.

"Patrick your ok, now we have no time to explain, all you need to know is, you have to shove garlic heads into vampires mouths. Reluctantly he did as he was told. They all ran off into different directions dogging vampires and pinning them to the ground so they can get them to eat a garlic head. One by one the people that were transformed back started to help the three. Soon all of the vampires were gone and they had a big party at Patrick's house to celebrate the three heroes.