2: Welcome to the Bake Parade (i'm not sorry XD)

Pattons  pov

"Oh sure, come on in!" He said raising his hand toward the inside of the bakery. He pulls out two stools from underneath a table. Tho i rather stand, I don't wanna be rude. I sit anyway. Man this stool's comfy.

"I'm Virgil." he said with a grin "I'll be your interviewer." 

"Nice to meet ya! I'm Patton." 

I hold my hand out for a  handshake. to my surprise, he shakes back. "I like your enthusiasm. We need more of that here."  

"Uh... thanks." I feel my face turning hot and pale. I get flustered way too easily. "You okay there, bud?" I hear him ask. " yeah, yeah. i'm fine." 

"So starting off with an easy question, Why do you wanna work here?" he asks. "Well I love baking, and I just moved here about a week ago."

"Why'd you move?"

"Um... My grandmother.. Just passed away. I inherited her house." 

"I'm sorry, must be hard huh?"

"a little bit, to be honest with you I feel more comfortable here than at home. I like this tiny town its quiet."

"Patton I hate to tell you this, but because I'm to lazy to ask you more questions......" 

My face goes hot. what if he doesn't like me. i don't think I said anything wrong.

"You're hired."