"Hey, want to go out for a drink tonight? I know a good bar in this city. We can talk about your problems all night–"

"I will definitely come!" She immediately agreed without hesitation, eyes flickered with happiness. Finally, she could release all her pent-up feeling.

"Good. Let's meet up again at... 8.30 p.m.. Where do you want to wait?"

"Oh, um... How about in front of this cafe?"

"That sounds like a nice idea. See you later tonight then!"

Toya held out his pinkie finger and Izuku hook her pinkie finger with his. Both cinnamon rolls smiled widely.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Little Song Bar,
Nighttime...

"Two glasses of martini please!" Toya ordered, earning a nod from the quiet barista.

Izuku was looking down. She was obviously nervous of this new surrounding and atmosphere. She had never set her foot into a bar before.

"Hey, are you okay?" Toya asked worriedly, afraid that his choice to bring her here was a bad decision. "Yeah, I'm fine.. Just nervous." She said embarrassingly.

"Never visit a bar before?" Toya raised an eyebrow playfully. His friend clamped her face and nodded her head silently. "I'm scared to enter a place like this... Since I heard many creeps lurked in here... " She explained her reason sincerely. He just nodded in understanding.

"That is mean you have never drink before too, right?" Toya guesses wildly. "I-I just turned 20 one month ago... So now I have reached the suitable age to drink." Izuku took a sip of plain water that was served to her.

"Two glasses of martini, done." The barista pushed two glasses of martini. Toya picked up one of the glasses while Izuku still hesitated. "Chill, Izuku. You will enjoy it, I swear." Toya assured, taking the glass and handed it over to her.

(Okay, I don't know how alcohol or anything relates to it taste so forgive me for the wrong description of these drink— I don't really know the effect too–)

Sighing, the young woman took the glass from his hand. She shakily took a few sips of the alcohol. Suddenly, her body felt very warm, faint pink shades tinted her face.

"Oh, you are a light drinker... Better don't order more." Toya decided, not wanting to get Izuku too drunk and then suffer hangover the next day.

Izuku started to feel slightly dizzy, but overall, she still felt fine. She wasn't half-conscious, and still could think straight. Toya drank a few sips too, and his face was dusted with faint crimson shades.

"So, what did go wrong between you and your father?" Toya began asking, curious about Izuku's problem. He noticed, the green-haired female was more stressed than usual. She wasn't as talkative as before. Constantly, she would space out, while drinking her caramel latte.

Hearing him mentioning her father, her body stiffened up. Her shoulders dropped, tears leaving her eye socket. "W-we had a fight... But he went overboard this time..." She sobbed out.

"He kept mentioning my ex-fiance... Just hearing his name pain my heart! Why did he has to mention him?! H-his words really torn apart my inside... I-I don't know how to face him anymore..."

"We weren't like this before... B-But because I cancelled my engagement with Denki... Everything turned upside down... I don't know where to go anymore... At home, I feel like an outsider. My relationship with father strain..."

"W-Why did all of these have to happen? I lost my mother, I lost my fiance, I lost my friends and now I lost my father... T-This is too much... I'm alone... I feel so lonely..."
More tears started falling from her eyes. Izuku couldn't back her feeling anymore. Toya immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulders, trying to comfort her.

'All this time... I thought she is a cheerful girl with perfect life. To think even someone as kind as her is going through hardship too...' Toya thought in disbelief.

Izuku responded by clutching on Toya. Her hands gripped the back of his white top. He patted her back. "Izuku, you are not alone... I'm here for you. No matter what happen, I will never leave your side.. " He whispered softly, rubbing circles on her back.

'She is just like me... We were both betrayed by the people we loved and left alone in the shadow... We both were heartbroken because of our partners..' Toya chewed on his bottom lip frustratedly.

Toya broke apart from Izuku, but she was still clutching on him.

"Don't... Don't leave me, Toya..." She snivelled, eyes flooding with crystal tears. Toya cupped her soft cheeks and brushed off her tears.

"I won't, and will never..."

With that said, Toya leaned closer to her face. Instinctively, Izuku closed her eyes.

Gently, Toya connected his lips with her plump lips. He cupped her cheeks, his slick tongue wrapped around hers. His left arm wrapped around her waist. Izuku placed her palms on his chest, enjoying the passionate, sweet kissing session.

'Ah, finally... I'm able to express my feelings... '