"You got it bad man." Alex laughed at me.

"Trust me man, I know." I laughed running a hand through my hair.

"What about the bet?" He said.

Shit... I completely forgot about it. "Think I can get out of it?"

"Come on, you know the boys, they'll never let you live that down."

"Yeah.. you're right. The bet's still on.." I said. I didn't want to sleep with Adeya in one month.. I wanted to take my time with her.

"So, did you kiss her at least?"

"Almost... twice.. We kept getting interupted."

"Damn.." Alejandro said. "Alright, enough with this girl shit, let's go meet the guys." He said getting up. We were going down to Kairi's house. I really hope they don't bring Adeya up.

Adeya

It was cold this morning. My hair blew around as I walked out of my house, the wind hitting my skin. I was wearing a pair of white jeans with a light blue long sleeve. My hair was straightened and I had only mascara on. My victoria secret book bag was on my right shoulder as I held my coffee in my left hand. I took a sip, as it warmed me up.

Man, I really need to learn how to drive.

I walked down the street before a car honked at me. I turned, annoyed. To my suprise, I saw the same car I was inside yesterday after school. The passanger window rolled down. I first saw a boy, I think his name was Alejandro, or something like that. And sitting in the drivers seat was none other than Mattia Polibio.

"Want a ride?" Mattia smiled at me.

"Yes please." I laughed as the wind blew my hair around. I heard the car doors unlock and I opened the back door. Inside was another boy, I didn't know the name of this one.

"Adeya, this is Alejandro" He pointed to the boy in the passenger seat. "And that's Kairi." He pointed in the back seat, to the boy sitting next to me.

"Hi." I gave him a sincere smile, then I took a sip of my coffee.

"Give me a sip of that." Mattia said, looking at me from the mirror.

"No way, this is mine." I protectively held my cup close to me.

"This is how you thank me? I give you a ride to school and you don't give me your coffee?" He laughed.

Both of the boys gave him a suprised look, like they didn't expect him to act this way.

"Fine here." I surrendered, handing him my coffee.

He took a big sip and then handed me it back. "Was that so difficult?" He looked at me from the mirror again.

"You drank like half of it... Come on." I rolled my eyes.

He pulled into the student parking lot, and Mattia quickly got out and ran to open the door for me. Both Kairi and Alejandro stared at him like he had five heads. I smiled at him as I got out of the car.

"That deserves another sip of my coffee." I handed it to him, blushing. He accepted my offer and took a sip.

"Hey, I wanna show you something." He said taking my hand, well, my wrist.

"It was nice meeting you guys!" I shouted back to Kairi and Alejandro who were staring at us. Alejandro smiled and waved. Kairi mumbled something to Alejandro and he just nodded his head.

Mattia led me down the hill to an empty field. He smiled down at me. We walked a bit until we were under this big tree.

"At lunch, meet me here. No questions about it. Right here." He said.

I looked up at him with a confused face. "Uh, okay?" He said.

"Alright, let's get you to class before you're late." He said as we headed back up the hill.

All I could think about was what was happening at lunch.

Me and Mattia walked in silence. But it wasn't awkward silence. We sort of just admired each others company as we strolled up the sidewalk to school. He walked with me to my locker and waited by my side. A few of his friends walked by and said hi as they headed their own way.

"If you want to go with your friends, it's ok. I can make my way to my own class." I laughed, grabbing my binder.

"No, no, no. I'd much rather be with you." He said and I felt myself instantly blush. "I mean, you should be thanking me. With me here, none of the mean bullies will pick on you." He said.

I pushed him slightly in the arm as I closed my locker. "Oh shut up."

"Wow, with a push like that I feel bad for the bullies that pick on you."

I laughed, turning to look at him. "Shut up." I smiled widely.

"If you say so." He said as we began walking. His arm slung over my shoulder. It fit perfectly. I was the perfect height for him to hold his arm over me.

He walked me to my class and said bye as I walked in. I headed over to my seat.

"You talk to Mattia?" A girl said, looking at me in awe.

"Uh, yeah." I laughed a little.

"You're so lucky! He's like wicked hot." She said, she was the typical white girl.

"Yeah." I said laughing. She turned back toward her friend.

The boy I talked to the other day, strolled over towards me, sitting in the empty seat next to me. I believe his name was Alvaro.

"So, you took my advice?" He said smiling widely.

"You were right, he is such a nice guy." I gushed, feeling my stomach get butterflies just talking about him.

"I told you so." He said. "You two are cute together."

"Oh, we aren't dating.." I clarified.

"Not yet."

I felt my cheeks redden, I turned away, so he wouldn't see.

"You like him huh?"

"I mean, I've only known him for a day! I think its too soon to tell."

"Well, I'm 99% postive that he likes you. It wasn't too soon for him to tell." He said slyly.

"Really?" I blushed. Then, quickly snapped out of it. I just met the kid, I shouldn't be growing feelings for him already.

"You two are cute together." He smiled, as the teacher began speaking.

Those words replayed in my head over and over again.

Mattia was a total sweetheart, but I don't want to fall for him and then move again.

I don't want what happened with me and Jeff to happen again.

But, I don't like to talk about it. So that's another story

——
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also I've been trying to read kairi stories but no one likes to write about him LMFAOO weLP!! Don't forget to vote & leave comments/suggestions! Thank you :))