When I Saw You... //MHA fantasy AU//bakudeku//pt 1

Начните с самого начала

" ahh I see, w-well I didn't know where I was either, that's when I saw the blueberries and it lead me here... In this area, I'm sorry tho I didn't know this was your land. " said izuku.

" no worries, you can go ahead and get those blueberries, we're not gonna be in your way where ever you gotta go! " said Kirishima, with a smile on his face.

" ahh, thank you! " said izuku. He was walking to the blueberries and picking them off the bush.

" HEY! DON'T TOUCH OUR BLUEBERRIES YOU BASTARD! " yelled Bakugou.

" wahhh!? I need these! " said izuku.

" and tell me why? " asked Bakugou.

" my mom is baking blueberry pies, uaraka is having a party at the kingdom village. " said izuku.

" mmm, blueberry pie that sounds so delicious! " said Kirishima.

Bakugou smacked the back of kirishima's head.

" snap out of it idiot... Ugh I guess you can get some blueberries, but you better bring us a piece of that blueberry pie... " said Bakugou.

" I sure will, when the party's almost over I will bring you both some food. " said izuku. He smiled.

" alright then... " said Bakugou.

Izuku picked out his blueberries and waved "goodbye" at Bakugou and Kirishima. They both waved " goodbye " at him as well. A few minutes later the party was getting started. Inko and Izuku was bringing in the blueberry pies and strawberry pies to the table.

" welcome, Izuku and ms.Inko I'm so happy y'all made it, you two really mean A lot to me! " said Uaraka.

" your very welcome uaraka, we're happy that we could make it as well. " said inko.

" heyy Izuku, long time no see! " said denki. 

" denki!! " said izuku. He ran to denki and hugged him tightly.

" haha, didn't know you missed me that much, how ya been lately? " asked denki

" I've been fine, you? " asked Izuku.

" very well, I'm so glad I get to see you again. Oh hey ms. Inko I missed you as well! " said denki. He walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

" welcome back kami, I missed you as well.. " said inko. She teared up and hugged him back.

A few minutes later the party started. Izuku was dancing to a few songs that was his favorite, but he was in his notebook writing about dragons. But he knew that was a secret that he should keep to himself. He looked up at everyone dancing, talking, and laughing, he checked the time the party was a bit over but not all the way. He walked over to the table where the pies were at. He grabbed two napkins and put 4 pieces of pies on both of the napkins, he then walked out of the party without no one noticing.

He made it to the forest and called Bakugou and kirishima's name.

" Bakugou? Kirishima? Your here? " called izuku.

Bakugou and Kirishima jumped out of the tree and landed on their feet.

" Eek! " squealed Izuku.

" geez, I didn't know we scared you that bad... Next time.well be much more careful. " said Kirishima. He chuckled.

" ah, no it's fine... Oh here's your food I brung for you both. " said Izuku.

" oh thank you! " said Kirishima.

" thank you... I guess " said Bakugou.

Kirishima and Bakugou started eating their pies. Izuku was sitting with them in his notebook.

" whatcha have there? " asked Kirishima.

" oh, it's my notebook! With all my favorite hero's, and even you people too. " said Izuku.

" oh that's coo- US!? you can't show us to your... Your, your people!! " said Kirishima.

" oh don't worry, I won't tell anyone... But why tho? " asked izuku.

" humans like you people will kill us.... Years ago we was in a village like where y'all at right now... We use to take over the villages.... But humans hated us, they want to Kill us, get rid of us... That's why me and Bakugou and the rest of the dragon's ran away... And left everything we had behind. " said Kirishima.

" that's very heart breaking... What about we get my people.  to love you guys again, that would be nice! " said izuku.

" didn't you just hear what shitty hair say!? We can't let anyone see us! Or they will fucking kill us all!! " said Bakugou.

" okay, okay, I get that... But- you know what... Nevermind, I'll save it for later.. Anyway I have to go, my mom will.be over worried if she finds out I left without telling her. " said izuku.

Izuku stood up and started to walk away.

" hey, Izuku? " said Kirishima.

" yeah? " asked Izuku.

" um... If you don't mind, can you come over to our territory tomorrow afternoon? We want to show you around... " said Kirishima.

Izuku eyes widened and he had a smile on his face.

" I sure will come over tomorrow... Goodnight Kirishima and Bakugou. " said izuku.

" goodnight! " said Kirishima.

" yeah.... Goodnight " said Bakugou.

Izuku waved "goodbye" at Kirishima and Bakugou. Kirishima and Bakugou did the same, and they went back to their house territory.

                              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That was a lot of typing there! And like I said this story will be in my other account shadi571 and by the way the other story (Tallest Boyfriend & Shortest Boyfriend//Bakudeku) is on my other account shadi571 is on there also but typed differently well... I changed it up a bit...

But enjoy this story!

Bye loves!! 💫💞