"I never expected you to come back, never have I ever asked you for sex, nor have I asked you to admit to me that you love me. All those things, you did on your own love. Don't try to put this out on me when I've been nothing but good to you for years upon years. I'm not trying to get any recognition or even throw shit back in your face, but the shit I do and how easily I accept you despite your status, ain't no other nigga would do that. You're acting like you're the only one giving here, but all you've been doing for years is taking. I've gotten the short end of the stick through everything Mo, quit pitying yourself. I ain't ole dude from London, I know how to call you out on your shit," Ashton stated with an annoyed expression masking his face.

"Honestly, I don't know why we're still at this. It didn't work years ago and from the looks of it, it's not about to work now," Ashton breathed out with a shake or his head.

Morgan eyes widened a bit. "So that's it, you just give up on what we had?"

"Morgan we had nothing! You couldn't commit yourself to me and I slept with other woman while trying to be with you. That's toxic enough. I'm trying to live a life of happiness and good vibes. You make me happy, and you have great energy, but that doesn't mean you're good for me. It took me a while to see that, but now I've accepted it. I think you should too," Ashton shrugged his shoulders in a defeated manner.

"So what, just stay around for sex?" Morgan presses her hand on her hip eying him with a glare.

Ashton shook his head. "I ain't pressed over pussy. Plus, I care about you too much to even try to finesse you out of it. Whether you continue having sex with me or not is your choice," Ashton didn't want Morgan to feel obligated to share her body with him. He honestly felt like shit for not making that clear to her in the beginning. He hated the fact that he didn't communicate with her enough so she was aware that them having sex wasn't actually leading them any where or budding a relationship.

Morgan nodded her head. It seemed like she had finally realized. She couldn't be mad at anyone, but herself. "I think I'll just go," She announces as she began heading back out towards the door.

Ashton sighed. "You want be to walk you out?"

Morgan shook her head. "No, you've done enough giving," She clicked the button for the elevator so it could lead her down to the ground floor.

Ashton watched her leave and didn't bother to stop her.

***

Two months had went by with a blink and it was finally the day Jhenea went into labor with Kaycee. She was nervous, but she had been anxious to have her daughter in her arms for a long time.

Since she had a c-section with Artist, Jhenea was advised to have a c-section once again. As much as she wanted to have Kaycee naturally, she knew that wouldn't be the best option. With today being the day she was getting induced, Jhenea felt extremely accomplished since she had successfully carried her daughter full term. Thirty nine weeks with absolutely no complications. She was healthy and so was Kaycee.

"Mase you have the baby bag, right?" Jhenea asked him as he assisted her down the stairs.

Midway down the stairs, Anthony halted. "Shit, I knew I was forgetting something. Stay right here," He told her before sprinting back up the rest of the steps to go retrieve the baby bag they had packed just last week.

"What about our bags?! You know we're staying in the hospital too!" Jhenea reminded him.

Poor Anthony had been running around like a chicken with his head cut off all day. He was making sure that the kids were situated, all the while making sure Jhenea, himself, and Kaycee were ready to head to the hospital. "Our bags in the car mama, I only forgot the baby bag," He assured her as he shut the door to their bedroom and began making his way down the steps with Kelsey's baby bag hanging from his shoulder.