An intense burning sensation hits my brain show me the technique of the first soul eater.

Soul eating techniques

First form- Power striping-able to strip the power of a demon or a demon slayer must intake the DNA immediately after.

Second form-Puppet-If the persons spirt is weak then the soul the eaters spirt is strong enough they can control the other person's actions.

Third form-soul protect-only lets the person whose being protected stay inside as well as the soul eater, anyone who touches the barrier will be disintegrated, it can only protect one person plus the soul eater although attacks can not be entered of exited from the barrier

Fourth form-Mind vision- Let's you see and hear what a person is think and there deepest desires. Can let you break the soul from the inside.

Fifth form-soul spliter- You can split your soul and body in half or split someone else's to make them more disoriented and weaker in battle.

Sixth form- Slasher- the more things you have killed the more powerful this attack is.

Seventh form-Relive-You can use this attack to make a person relive their most traumatic experience and even cause them to kill themselves. -Use the swords to show them a reflection of there eyes.

Eighth form-liquid death-disintegrates whatever it touches permanently and can only be fixed by the wielder.

Ninth form-Point-A direct stab that cause the sword to expand and rip the thing from the inside out.

Tenth form-Switch- Temporarily, turn yourself into a demon, turn other demons human, and other humans demons. Any major injuries demons get during this time that don't normally effect them, like losing a limb, will make that part of them not able to regenerate.

Eleventh form-Soul summon-If you are able to reason with a soul you've kept alive you can summon them in battle.

Twelfth form-Soul eater-You must take a bite out of a person in a vital place and you get full control of their power and everything they've ever done

Side effects include being addicted to the blood and flesh of your counter to the point that it's even worse then demon hunger.

As I slowly descend back into reality my noes quickly goes to the decaying demon it still has about half of his body left.

So I dig into it's corpse like an animal. It's flesh is juicy and sweet. The more bitter a soul becomes the sweeter it tastes. My lungs didn't burn. I felt euphoric and a sense of dread.

As I look through it's memories one in particular comes to mind. The demon was called here to kill the man with the hanafuda earrings. My father. Which means my whole family's in danger but...

It tastes to good. This must be how demons feel when they eat a human. I almost don't blame them. Almost. At least humans haven't taken innocent lives.

I gain enough self control to pull away from the nearly disintegrated corpse letting the last of it fade out of existence. Not before letting out a quiet giggle to myself that even scared me.