CHAPTER ONE

YOUR POV

        F/N= first name

        L/N= last name

        F/F= favorite food

            Kacchan and I have known each other for almost our whole life. We both lived in the same housing complex. We were even hanging out the time he got his quirk. I stayed his friend even though he became a big jerk. He knew his quirk was powerful. My quirk is Prison. I can create force fields. I can create a 6x6 field of solid air around one object. No air can get in the prison, so this can be used to kill. But If I overuse my quirk I have trouble breathing.

             Kacchan just thought I would become a villain because my quirk can be used to kill. But he didn't look at my quirk fully... see if I form the force field around someone for a short amount of time, then they would pass out and then I would let go, so they would not immediately die. But Kacchan didn't care. He told everyone in our middle school class how great he was and that nobody else could make it to UA. he picked on Izuku because he had no quirk. He made Izuku's life hellish. After I got my quirk this started happening to me too. Each day got worse. But Izuku and I didn't give up.              Kacchan started to call me Oroka as a nickname. Oroka pretty much means stupid, or  idiot. He also called Izuku Deku, which means useless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::‍‍⭐️::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was totally wrong when he said we would never be anything.

                Izuku got into UA, and so did I. As soon as we walked into the classroom we saw kacchan. I haven't seen him all summer but I remember his red hellish eyes, they are basically burned into my brain. After he saw me and Izuku walk in the classroom, his eyes raged with fire even more than I remembered them, he stomped his way over here and stood in front of me and Izuku.       "Why the hell are you here Deku?! You too Oroka?!"he said angrily.      "We are learning to be heros dummy," I mumble while crossing my arms and walking away. Before I can walk far he harshly grabs me by the arm       "What the hell did you say b-" he stops when he sees a man in a yellow sleeping bag crawl into the room. I assume he's a teacher so while kacchan is distracted I sit in the front row closest to the window. (Oof we are stealing Hagakure's seat) Izuku sat behind me until kacchan made him move for some stupid reason.         We then learned that we would have a Quirk Apprehension Test. ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!!! Everyone was so annoyed but we listened and went to the locker room to change into our gym uniforms. I took this chance to look at the other people in my class, I also heard a couple talking about their quirks so I tried to remember as much as I can.       "We are going to throw this ball as far as we can, and you CAN use your quirk. Okay, Katsuki Bakugou, take this and throw it as far as you can." kacchan throws it and screams "DIE" when he does it I mentally facepalm and roll my eyes from annoyance. "705.2 feet," Mr. Aizawa says while showing the class the distance on a small device.            Next was the 50-meter dash, the Grip Strength Test, the Standing Long Jump, the Sustained Sideways Jump and the final test the Pitch. I was doing okay, in the end, I landed in 15th place. Izuku got last!!!! I was so worried that he would get expelled but thankfully Mr.Aizawa lied about it and Izuku got to stay!            When we went to lunch I stood in line waiting to buy food since my dad hasn't bought any food since he's been busy working, and I've been busy working at a bakeshop nearby to earn a little cash for myself.           After I got my F/F I went and sat near Izuku.         "Uh hello!" I say. I recognize a girl with brown hair named Ochako, she was the one who helped Izuku this morning. Izuku seems to like her a lot! Then there's a guy with hair half white half red. His name is Todoroki, he's kinda cute. But he seems pretty quiet, then there is a tall boy with blueish hair and glasses named Iida, he looks so sophisticated.       "Hey Y/N, today's been great hasn't it!" Izuku says        "Yeah! I can't believe Eraserhead is our teacher too! He's super cool!" I say while stuffing my mouth with delicious food.       "L/N! Don't eat with your mouth full! You might choke!" Iida says while waving his hands around.        "Sorry, it's just super good!" I say. I feel someone lingering behind me so I quickly turn around to see kacchan.        "Hey Oroka, give me some of that food! I'm hungry" he said in his husky voice.        "No. I paid for it. If you want food go buy it yourself!" I said while turning back around.        "It's not like you need the food anyway. Follow the tip I gave deku when we were in high school. I bet you remember that great advice" he says while grabbing my tray and walking back to his seat. I remember the advice he gave Izuku...It was to swan dive off a building.It was the meanest thing he's ever said. And he aimed it to me this time. I was broken, for some reason, in a little part of my heart I cared about kacchan. And that little piece broke into bits when he said that.I get up and run up to where he's sitting. I stand there for a second making sure I want to do this. I go for it. I slap him.Grab my food back.And go back to where I was sitting.I knew I would be dead soon, kacchan will kill me.But it was worth it.Even for that one little second.

AHH, 999 words! I hope ya enjoyed!