Elimination Chamber

Start from the beginning

There stood behind them was the man that Bayley feared was here and he was holding the lead pipe.

Cole: Guys! Guys!

Corey: Ohh he brought the pipe!!!!

In the chamber...

Sasha and Bayley were pleading him to not hit them.

The guy motioned the two to move out of the way with the pipe and they complied.  He stepped pass and helped Alexa stand up.  The two stared at each other and smiled until the lights cut off and came back and like that he was gone.

Cole: That was weird.

Cole: I have a feeling I know who that guy is...

Renee: GUYS!  Alexa has the lead pipe!

As Renee said that Alexa started smacking the two women wherever she could.  Sasha dodges one swing but Alexa catches her on the forehead and Bayley got gut kicked afterwards.

With Sasha recovering from the forehead hit Alexa noticed the brass knucks and she picks it up.  As Bayley was turning around Alexa mimicked Big Show's WMD and laid her out cold.

Alexa: That was for Ember!

She then turned her attention to Sasha and as she was getting up Alexa hit her with the Triple Tap.

Cole: Looks like someone taught her a move or two.

Corey: And that one move hurts like hell!

Renee: Wait a minute! Alexa is putting Sasha in the Banks statement and using the pipe to wrench her head back!!

Corey: That is sweet justice right there!!!!

Sasha doesn't tap out and the ref calls if afterhe noticed that she passed out.  Alexa jumps up to celebrate her win and the referee gives her the title.

Alexa: Hell Yeah!

IC Title Match...

Announcer: Please Welcome, Elias!

Elias walks out and does what Elias does, but gets cut off by the mystery man's music.

The arena gets dark and a sole spotlight was on the ramp where he's standing.  His pyro hits (A/N, timing wise, this part happens when MGK starts his lines in the song) and lights all comeback on and the tron displays "OutLaw"...

The crowd went ballistic once that came on.

Cole: OH MY GOOOODDDDD!

Renee: Looks like the Goddess's Knight has comeback!

Corey: Wow!

He walks to the ring and takes off his jacket and face cover.  The two men stood across another.  One was angrily glaring and the other looked like he shat his pants.

*Ref calls for the bell to ring*

At first Xander dominated Elias until Elias inadvertently knocked the ref and low blowed Xander. For the next moments Elias grabbed a steel chair and went to work until the red got back up.

Elias: Not so tough now huh?

He then starts stomping him in the corner.

Elias: Come on "Outlaw" is that what you got? No wonder you got ran over!