welcome the ambassadors

As the taxi stopped Paige stepped out, placing her two feet on the tarred road that she won the divas championship. She looked up at MetLife stadium with it's new logo soaring above the sky she moved into the entrance and placed her ID on the WLM(wrestlers license machine) then she passed the gate, just as she was walking she saw Dolph then she said "no way dolph Ziggler" Dolph turned and was happy to see, he lifted up paige and turned her around then put her down Dolph panted then said "it's been a long time"  Paige answered " yeah, but I thought WWE was in Connecticut" then suddenly a woman came out and said" i am Shirley McMahon and welcome to WWE XF the Next generation" as she ended a tall Fair lady came out of the arena she said "hi, you must be Paige, I am michy star I am a big fan of yours" paige took a good look at her from head to toe and replied "you must be the United kingdom womens champion" michy said "sure, but there's no time the SmackDown universe is waiting"

 She looked up at MetLife stadium with it's new logo soaring above the sky she moved into the entrance and placed her ID on the WLM(wrestlers license machine) then she passed the gate, just as she was walking she saw Dolph then she said "no way do...

As Paige went out her heart started beating faster the fans kept on chanting Paige which added noise to the  very loud music. Paige picked a microphone and said " emm....... I am so glad to be back here in MetLife stadium where I won the divas championship" she paused as the fans cheered then she continued " I am here to tell you that I am the new general manager of SmackDown" the crowd went hyper as Paige left