Where it all started

Ever since elementary I've had every class with Kim Minseok. He was very chubby and not that attractive to many girls. I also thought that, until we became partners in primary school during the 5th grade.

" Hey what did you get for problem #5? " I asked. Math was my worst subject but I still loved it because it was interesting to me. " x=10" he whispered as the teacher was talking.

" Okay work with your partner on the back page", the teacher announced. The whole time I was asking Minseok for help, I wondered if I annoyed him. He was always so nice and joked around alot, plus he says the most random things. Minseok looked at me as I tried to solve the problem myself. He laughed when he saw my answer. " What? " I asked. " You added wrong, are you sure you're even supposed to be in the 5th grade!?" he said out loud. I pouted and changed my answer. Ever since that day, we began teasing eachother a lot but we became closer because of that.

Once we started middle school, everything began to slowly change. Of course magically, Minseok and I had all classes together. When lunch started, one of my class mate's took my hand and walked me to a place where no one was around. " I've liked you since I first saw you. Will you please go out with me?" he asked shyly. I was frozen and embarassed because no one has ever asked me out before. I took his hand and bowed, " I'm sorry but I can't." I replied. He looked at me with sad eyes, " So you really are dating Minseok?" he asked. I smile and replied, " Nope, I'm just a hopeless girl in a one-sided love story." I walked away and felt heartbroken for rejecting him.

I saw Minseok and went to go hug him. " Did you get taller? " he asked me. I blushed, " I guess I did" I said dissapointedly. I had to admit, that I was madly in love with him. I tried my best to not let any girl get close to him because they might fall for his charm. Even though he was chubby, I found him as the most attractive guy I've ever met. I never confessed because what if he didn't like me back? Then things would get awkward.

Minseok's Point Of View:

I think I'm in love with Yuna. But what do I even know about love? Plus she is so pretty and wouldn't want to go out with a mess like me.

Yuna's Point Of View:

I hope he will notice my feelings already!! " YUNNA!!" one of my class mates yelled. " Yes? " I answered. " My friend said that he really likes you, he asked if you wanted to go out with him" she asked. I quickly rejected and ran to Minseok who was walking away.

Minseok was like a bestfriend to me and I honestly liked it like this anyways. I hope we can be together like this forever.