some weird shit

Su tart was in heaven now.

Bully begged Jesus to give back Su Tart but Jesus wanted Su tart. He wanted his scrumptious Bacon hair and his gorgeous lips all to himself. He left Bully without a word and back flipped into heaven. He saw Su Tart and licked his lips.

Su tart gave off a 'what in the love of anime tiddies do you want' look.

"I see you've already made yourself comfortable" Jesus cooed.

"hoe no I didn't. This place is dank as fuck. Lemme go." Su Tart protested.

Jesus pushes Su Tart against his back.

Su tart said "get the fuck off of me. you're gonna squish me with your oversized man tiddies"

Were his tiddies really that big?

Jesus got off of Su tart.

Su tart said "you're not the Jesus I know. Ha, I don't even like guys. You couldn't see I was using you for your money? Gay whore"

Jesus clenched his fists in anger.

Su tart said "oh, are you mad snowflake?"

Jesus threw a punch to Su Tarts face, making him groan at the sudden contact.

Su Tart did a backflip and put on the infinity gauntlet and snapped Jesus out of existence.

'Damn what a pain in the ass' Su Tart thought to himself.

Su Tart couldn't just go back to bully, since there was no one else who would give him money on the side. He decided to stay in heaven and wait for his soul to rot.

Bully cried to himself as he just thought 'wait I can just die lol'

Bully didn't even need to kill himself because this dank ass hoe shot him.

Bully ran to Su Tart and Su Tart jumped in surprise.

"W-what the fuck are you doing here?!" Su Tart yelled in Billy's ears.

"me got big shot by a mean epic man" Bully responded.

Su Tart was starting to think he was the only functioning organism on the planet. Su tart slapped bully and ran. He didn't want to look back just in case he changed his mind.

Bully thought there was no way to get Su Tart back. He knew he had really pissed him off this time. He had to impress him.

That's when an idea clicked into his head, money.

Bully had gathered up all his money from since he was 3 and packed it up in his bag. He ran and ran but he couldn't find Su tart. But then he saw him, dangling his feet at the edge of a cloud. He ran over to Su Tart, out of breath. Su Tart stared up at him and back to his shoes. Bully opened his bag to reveal a small pink piggy bank (totally doesn't sound wrong-) Su Tart looked at the piggy bank, confused.

"What's this?" Su tart asked.

"F-for you" Bully replied.

Su tart took the piggy bank and set it on his lap.

"Sorry" Su tart said.

"For what?" Bully asked.

"This" Su tart said.

Su Tart jumped off the edge of the cloud, taking his money with him. He knew it. Su Tart only wanted him for his money. He walked back saddened.
Then, he saw Shrek from Shrek.