"You just made me the happiest man alive." He murmured, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "And I'm so happy right now that there is no way I'm going to take a nap." 

I giggled, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "Then how about we go out and walk around?"

"Sounds good to me." He smiled. "I want to show off my girlfriend." 

"I'm your girlfriend?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

He nodded. "You're my girlfriend." He confirmed. 

"Fine then, boyfriend." I loved the way that sounded, and Ross did too since he was smiling widely. "Where do you want to go?"

"We can take a cab to one of the malls." He suggested. 

"Alright, let's go." I went to stand up, but Ross grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. 

"Or we can leave in a few minutes." He said, before crashing his lips against mine. I could definitely get used to this. 

~*~

Ross and I took a cab to Orlando International Premium Outlets after our makeout session in the hotel had ended. It didn't completely sink in that Ross and I were boyfriend and girlfriend, but what I was feeling was amazing. With his hand laced with mine, I felt complete. As cheesy as it sounded, it was true. 

We walked around for a couple of hours, and Ross ended up buying a couple of things for his family. I also bought a couple of things for his family, but mainly for Rydel since I saw a lot of clothes that she would love. But when we approached Carter's, a store for babies and infants, all I could do was stare through the window. 

"Do you want to go in?" Ross asked, giving my hand a squeeze. 

"I don't know." I admitted. "Is it bad that I'm scared to go in there?" 

"Why are you scared?"

"Because looking at the clothes will make this so real." I explained. "I know that seeing the ultrasound and actually having the bump should've made this all real, but I feel like once I buy the clothes, then it's official." I let out a small laugh. "I'm such a weirdo."

"You're not a weirdo, Sky." He told me. "You're about to be a mother, so you're scared. It's completely normal." 

"But I don't know if I'm cut out to be a mom." My bottom lip started to quiver, but I refused to cry. "What if I'm a terrible mom, Ross?"

"Hey," He grabbed my shoulders, giving them a little shake. "Don't say that, Sky. You are going to be an amazing mom. Do you remember when we were kids and you would play with you baby doll?" I nodded. "You acted like that baby was real, and you took such good care of it. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be an amazing mom."

"But that was a doll." I pointed out. "I'm going to have to take care of an actual human baby, and I don't know if I can do that."

"But you're not alone." He told me. "When you told me you were pregnant, I knew right away that I wanted to be there for you and the baby. Biological father or not, I'm there for the both of you. I love you, and I already love the baby. So please don't be scared or worried, Sky. Okay?" 

I let his words sink in, and they actually reassured me. "Okay." I murmured. 

"Good." He grinned, before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I love that I can do that now."

I chuckled. "Me too." I looked at the store again, letting a breath escape. "Let's go inside."

"Okay." He took my hand and laced our fingers together, leading me inside. The cool air of the air conditioned store hit me in the face, and it felt nice since it was pretty hot outside.