"I'm scared of what he's going to think. We both know if you were anyone else he'd gladly accept it. I haven't told anyone because they'll straight to him, when I tell him it'll be on my term. I don't want to lose my brother because my heart wanted something he didn't approve of."

I look up at him as he place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I understand. I'm not sure my father would ever understand this whereas my mother she'll go to the ends of the earth to keep me happy. They're two different people and I never understood how it was possible but I see it now. my father wasn't a different person he cared and go through everything for his family. So you were right like father like son." I sat up as we both turned to each other. He raised a hand so he would run his fingers through my hair brushing it behind my shoulder. "My mother would like you."

"She sounds lovely."

"You would like her too."he said. "Too bad Potter wouldn't allow this anymore than it needs to go."

"I guess we're lucky that you and my brother have hated each other since you've met."

"Not completely my fault."

"You treated Ron unfair in front of everyone, made everyone sing a song about him to humiliate so we'd lose the match last year."

"Weasley had it coming."

"Draco..."

"It's true."

I let out a small laugh as he smiled and he walk us over to the small steps so we would sit down, still holding hands.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask as he turned me around so I would lay on my back and was press up against his chest while his arms wrap around me.

"Depends on the question." he said into my ear.

"Actually it's two questions."

He waited for me to ask them, in my head I was debating which one I should ask first knowing he might just ignore both of them.

"Why did you save me back at the Quidditch World Cup? Every time I asked you, you kept telling me to drop it. I left it alone last year but still..."

He took a deep breathe while I felt as his chest rise and fall. He let go one of my hands so he would brush my hair back.

"Because a part of me couldn't bare the thought of you possibly getting killed. Believe it or not I was falling mad for you, love. I wanted to protect you."

"Didn't have to throw me over your shoulders."

He slightly scoffed. "You weren't making it easy, love. You look ready to die for him."

"He's my brother, Draco."

"Exactly. That's what I hated at first, you were the little sister of Saint Potter. ready to die and go into battle because you love him. My feelings didn't really help, so I tried to do everything to make you and myself hate each other. But I lost and just wanted to kiss you, hold you... All I want is to take you away and make you mine."

I turned move so I was on my side, his arms stay wrap safety around me while mine went around his torso, with one side of my face against his chest.

"What's the other question, love?"

"It's more of an observation. When we first met."

He chuckled a bit and pressed a kiss on top of my head. "You know no one ever shamed me like that."

"In my defense, you nearly trip me."

"that was an accident."

"You did it on purpose and you know. it."