He didn't fight me, but it did look like he was going to. He laid down on his back and I laid down on my side as his arm wrap around me immediately and pulled me closer. My head was placed on his chest as I look up at him. "Get some rest."

"Darling...."

"Get some rest." I said again. "I'm not leaving you. Besides today is saturday, there's no classes. My brother gone off to Hogsmeade and it's twelve in the afternoon. You're lucky i brought something to eat as well. So get some sleep and then you eat. Please."

He lifted his other hand and brushed my hair back. "I don't deserve you." he whispered. "You're too good."

"I'm not good Draco." I loosened his tie a bit. "No one is good of evil, it our actions that make us who we are. Some of us just choose not to let the darkness take over entierly, even if others are. But I believe there's redemption in everyone."

"You won't leave?"

"No."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, I look back around the room and look around. After a few moments I heard steady breathing coming from Draco, and very light snores. I smiled and reach over to grab my books and got back to reading without leaving his side.

Even though it was hard to write laying down, I managed. Everyone else may have given up on him but I wasn't. Yes there was something going on, but I wasn't ready to fully accept that he had turned into complete darkness.

After about forty minutes of studying I felt my eyes sleepy. I yawned and placed my things aside before curling up next to Draco, with one hand on his chest. I shut my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and look at my watch that I had and saw it was almost three. I raised my hand to rub my eyes when I felt someone pulling me closer.

"How long have you been awake?" I whispered placing my head against his chest.

"Not long." he whispered into my hair.

"Did you sleep well?" i asked looking up.

"Much." he said opening his eyes and looking down at me. "And I have you to thank."

I smiled and leaned, placing a small kiss just below his jaw.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Depends. Have you been skipping meals as well?"

"At times." he leaned his forehead against mine, while brushing my hair back and leaving his hand to cup one side of my face, while his thumb stroke my cheek. "But I don't want either of us to move."

At that I notice our legs have been intertwined, our bodies pressed closely to one another.

"Fine." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

We were quiet for a while then there was a loud crash in the room. Making us both sit up and look in the direction where the noise came from. Both of us had grabbed our wands.

"Draco..."

"Come with me." he whispered softly taking my hand.

I followed as we walk slowly going through the room. Draco lead us to a pile of things before bring me to it and looked at me. "Stay here. If you hear anything suspicious leave."

"Drac.."

And he left. I held my wand out waiting and not moving. There was nothing, my heart began racing as I was gettin worried that something or someone was also here with us. After a few moments he came back.