I slap the back of his head.

"You're lucky you're my brother, otherwise I would've turn you in for being a cheat." I said to him.

Ron place the cup down and smiled. "Come on Harry we got a game to win." they high five each other and got up heading out of the great hall. Excited for the game.

"Idiots." Hermione said.

"Let's go and make sure they don't cause anymore trouble." I told her closing my book and grabbing my coat and scarf.

We walk out and I saw Draco sitting separately from his friends. He look dazed sort of out of it. Something was clearly on his mind and he look as worse if not a bit worse when I last saw him.

"Davina." Hermione said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I realized I was just standing in the entrance of the Great Hall, debating whether or not to go to him. Alice place a hand on my arm as I turned around, but not before catching Draco looking at me just as I left

The three of us went to the Quidditch pitch. We sat down alone, the threw of us, until Luna, Seamus, Dean, and Neville joined as well and we all waited for the game to start.

The teams came out and again, and to my surpirse Draco wasn't seeker. He wasnt even present anywhere. No else was bothered by this, actually some were cruel and said he'd probably chickened out, others said they hoping he would come back. But mostly no one cared.

The game started and Ron was amazing. The game ended with Harry caught the snitch and Ron had block most of Slytherins attempt to score. He was quick and agile. Everyone was cheering Ron on. Except Cormac, who I assumed was still bitter that he hadn't gotten for keeper. But that still didn't stop him from eyeing Hermione most of the time.

When the game ended. Everyone went back to the common room, actually a few other people from different houses joined as a big party was thrown to congratulate the team. Mostly Ron for being amazing. I had grabbed my journal, some assignments and walk out of the common room as everyone was celebrating.

Parties weren't really my thing. So instead I wander around a bit until I went to a grand staircase that leaded to the astronomy tower. It was one out of two stairs, that and no one used this entrance often. I sat myself down by a window working while hearing the music and celebration still going around. Looking out I saw everyone dancing and just having fun, one of them being my brother.

"Well it is as if fate destined for this moment. You look absolutely ravishing tonight Davina."

I didn't look up to meet his eyes. I should probably mention that he was a Slytherin sixth year and was known to never stayed with one girl for more than a half a month.

"Leave Patrick I'm not in the mood."

"Come on Davina let's not get to hasty, the night just only begun." He said as he sat down beside me.

"I suggest you leave, otherwise you'll find yourself waking up with a sudden urge to puke out slugs."

"Everyone mention you were a bit touchy." he said placing on hand on my shoulder.

"Touchy?" I shoved his hand away then stood up and put as much space between me and him as possible. "Actually unlike other girls I'm not willing to become another one of your flings. Now leave."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that." He stood up and was standing in front of me so I wouldnt escape by going downstairs.

"Oh I think you did."

"Forgive me."

He grabbed my arm and turned us so I was against the railing. He placed both his hands on either of me caging me against the railing. I tried to keep some distance but I was pressed against the rails. It was try pushing him off, or most likely fall to my death.