{{k i l l e r q u e e n}}

Start from the beginning

      "Fucked" Eddie whined, desperation and need lacing his voice, as he grinded his hips down aggressively, the friction causing very little relief to the growingly painful hard-on in the smaller ones shorts.

     Richie was now sucking harder on Eddies neck harder, knowing the effect it had on him. he continuously grinded up onto the subs erection, "tell me what you want, baby boy." he whispered to the boy in his lap

      "Fuck me."

      That was all Richie needed to grab Kaspbrak and flip him, so his back was against the bed, and his legs were wrapped around the latters waist. richie continued to kiss and grind on the boy below him and Eddie let his legs relax, falling to the curly headed boys sides. As soon as he did so richie reached for the waistband of his shorts and yanked them down in one quick movement. Richie was suprised to find eddie naked uderneath, Eddie had always been all about cleanlyness and hygene, so it was obvious he had planned this out.

       "Awee, did the little slut plan this? hmm?" Tozier cooed, watching as the expression of need and lust morphed to a blush on the face of Eddie Kasbprak. 

     "maybeeeeee" the smaller one spoke timidly, covering his face with his sweater-enveloped hands 

     "you're so precious-" Richie started rempving the sweater of his boyfriends small, slim, soft torso, anad kissing down his chest "-but, your also a dirty, dirty whore, you hear me? setting all this up, teasing me, i think you need to be punished, don't you?" 

     "Mmmh- ye- FUCK 'Chee" the sub couldn't even get a sentance out before being bent over his doms knee. He knew Richie was just looking for an excuse to spank him, the man had been obsessed with Eddies ass sence... forever basically. Then he felt a sharp smack to his left ass. 

     "Whats my name?" the latter spoke, fuax-anger prominant in his voice, as he dropped a smack onto eddies right side earning a loud whimper from the boy on his lap 

     "D-daddy" Eddie whimpered out, just wanting to be fucked. He took a few more strikes before told to prop himself up. He layed there, his ass stuck out in the air, his pink hole on display for the man above him. Eddie heared absolutely nothing for a few moments, and was beginning to think his boyfriend may have left. Just then his thoughts where interupted by a finger pushing inside of him, his breathe suddenly cathing in his throught. 

     He looked bck 'to check on' richie, to see him biting down on his lip harshly, whilst starring at Eddies ass contently, and jerking his own cock. Eddie had died, he'd died an gone to heaven, it has to be, thats the only way to expl- 

      "AHHH YEAH, OH MY GO- CH-DADDY, PLEASEEEEEE!" the smaller exclaimed, the contents in his ass quickly going from one finger to three, curling and hitting that fleshy spot inside of Eddie that makes the world spin and the back of eyelids form galexies. 

     "Shhhhh baby, i got you, i got you" the older one tried to comfort his lover, rubbing small circles onto the small ones hips and thighs. he sisored his fingers inside of his tiny lover, the one beneith him loving every moment of it. 

     Once Richie decided Eddie was ready, he grabbed the lube out of his bedside table drawer, and poured a more-than-genorus amount onto his fingers ad lubed himself up, then immedeatly started rubbing his tip against Eddies puckered hole 

     "You reddie my love?" Richie whispered. Eddie nodded his head vigouroslyand let out small whine 

     "Please, daddy"

     That was all richie needed to dive into his boyfriend. One thrust and richie had completely bottomed out, and he stayed still, most likely or the first time in his life. He knew he had to let him adjust. The last thing he'd ever want is to really hurt Eddie. 

    "you like that baby? huh? you like how full i make you?" Richie whispered into Kaspbraks ear, not even able to hide the lust in his voice  as he just barely pulled out, and snapped his hips forward agai, making the boy below him scream out in pleasure. 

    "OH fuck- please, daddy, please moveeeeeee"Eddie was embarssed at the neddy tone of his voice, showing richie that he had the effect on eddie that he'd wanted it to

    "Awwe, baby, what is it-" Richie asked whilst making his thrusts harder, much harder. They where making Eddies intire body shake, "You want more, huh slut? You needy little whole needs more- god your such a little whore. Honestly, Baby, I'm shocked a tiny little bitch like you can even take it all, i mean, look at you Baby boy- you're stomach is fucking bulging." 

    Eddie was moaning at the words, and screaming from the cock inside him. He was so close 

     "Daddy, ohhhh- im s-sso closee" The small boy studdered out 

     "Me too, baby, me too" Richie could barely catch his breath, starting to push down on the bluge in his boyfriends stomach. to both get himself closer, and his sub. "come on baby, cum with me." 

     The two boys both came. Hot and sweaty bodies trying catch there breaths. Richie got up and grabed a rag out of the bathroom conjoined with his bedroom and wet it with warm water and went to clean up his lover, only to notice the boy was already asleep. He did his best to clean up the smaller man without waking him, put a pair of his own boxers onto him, and putting a blanket over him. In that moment he realized "another one bites the dust" was playing. 

      he kissed Eddie on the forehead ever so lightly and whispered "goodnight, my good old-fashoned lover boy." Eddie grunted in responce. He also slipped on a pair of boxers on and got into bed with Eddie, falling asleep with him in his arms. 

1490 words 

also this is 1 hour and 27 munites late 

ANYWAYS thank you all so much for reading and goodnight!