"Those Eight Long Years."

Start from the beginning

Gu Hai reached around and caressed Bai LuoYin's back slowly. He pulled him a bit tighter as his tongue explored his wife's mouth. His other hand cupped Bai LuoYin's chin and cheek bones. The skin was so delicate and smooth that he broke the kiss and ran his wet tongue along the line of his bottom lip. He planted a kiss on his cheek and then moved to his neck. The wicked husband that he was enjoyed doing these things.
"I have to brush my teeth," Bai LuoYin whispered. He arched his neck so that Gu Hai had easy access to it. He wanted hot kisses to mark his body. He wanted Gu Hai to take him, fill him with immeasurable pleasure.
"It does not matter that we haven't brushed our teeth yet. We do much dirtier things with our mouths," Gu Hai said, between kissing here and there.
Bai LuoYin knew that he was right, so he shut up and let his king ravage his body.
One thing Gu Hai did well was make Bai LuoYin's body hot. He could make his temperature rise with one look. One touch sent him over the edge. Oh, how those hands were magical. Those fingers were gifted.
Gu Hai's hand traveled down, lower to Bai LuoYin's round rump. He cupped those plump cheeks with his big hands and it brought a gasp from his lovers lips. His fingers massaged the curves until he came to the opening where it split. He sliced that fruity cleavage with his hands and his pointy finger touched the enchanted hole through his underwear.
Bai LuoYin bit down on his lip, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.
Gu Hai's fingers made small circular motions around that tight hole, that marvelous hole, and Bai LuoYin's breathing intensified. It drove Gu Hai wild to hear him breath like this. Knowing that he was the cause for all the bliss that his wife was in gave him a pleasure beyond life.
Bai LuoYin felt himself reach a higher state of mind. He kissed Gu Hai then, deep, passionate, and hungry.
Gu Hai broke the kiss and rolled off of the bed. He reached down and took hold of his wife's hand. He pulled him to his feet and then scooped him into his arms.
"What are you doing?" Bai LuoYin asked, looking up into his eyes. His feet dangled and rocked, enjoying how effortlessly his husband held onto him.
"Shh," Gu Hai answered sensuously. He walked out of the room with him and down the flight of stairs, through the hallway, and into the kitchen. He placed Bai LuoYin on top of the counter and then opened the refridgerator across from him.
Bai LuoYin was puzzled. But it didn't stop him from appreciating the way Gu Hai's erecting swung left and right, up and down, through his pajama pants as he moved about.
Gu Hai turned around holding a bottle of whipped cream and fruit in each hand. "I've always wanted to do this," he said and grinned.
Before Bai LuoYin could protest, Gu Hai took two steps forward and suffocated his words with kisses. He kissed him tenderly at first, then the kiss grew into something more erotic.
If their aura could have been seen, it would have projected beautiful colors of the rainbow. The love they had for one another was supernatural. It turned the air to something magical, it created a world that was made from happiness and peace.
Gu Hai felt naughty. He playfully grabbed a handful of Bai LuoYin's hair and pulled his head back. He squirted some of the whipped cream into his mouth and then kissed him again. The sweetness unmatched Bai LuoYin's natural taste, but still, it was flavorful.
Bai LuoYin wrapped his legs around Gu Hai's waist and pulled him closer. He ran his hands all over his hard chest.
Gu Hai took a strawberry out of the container and bit into it, the other half, he fed to his wife.
They tasted each other again. This time, it was even better.
Bai LuoYin reached down between his husband's legs and took hold of little Gu, the mighty monster with his big mushroom head. He ran his thumb over the hole of the head and it came away sticky, with pre-goo.
Gu Hai pulled away, his breath caught in his throat. He dropped the can of whipped cream on the counter and with both hands, cupped his lover's face. He slowly rested his forehead on Bai LuoYin's own and with closed eyes, whispered, "If I could eat you, I would." He kissed his wife's forehead.
Bai LuoYin thought this was loving. He brought his hands up to caress Gu Hai's face. He looked deep into his eyes and felt the need to cry. He couldn't live without this man. The things he did for him, the lengths he would go, the amount of love he showed alone made him emotional.
Then, Gu Hai's eyes glistened. They both knew, even if the world ended, their souls would find each other. No power on earth or in the heavens would keep them apart. Just to know that the other was breathing near the other was enough. This was how love was supposed to be.
Gu Hai pulled Bai LuoYin's white t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. He kissed Bai LuoYin's neck, then went lower to his pink nipples. With a flick of his tongue, he sent currents of electricity throughout his body. He sucked on one of them and then lightly bit down on the tip.
"Fuck," Bai LuoYin said. The tingles that made its way through his body sent waves of pleasure to his brain. He even twitched a bit.
Gu Hai's head shot up to see if he was causing him any pain. But the look on his wife's face was pure joy. He bent his neck and gave attention to the other nipple.
Gu Hai's hand searched for the whipped cream again. Once it was in his hand, he emptied some over both nipples and sucked it away hungrily. He looked up and locked eyes with his wife.
Bai LuoYin saw the hunger behind his eyes. It was the hunger only men expressed when foreplay was done and he wanted more. It was a look that said, here comes the pleasure and the pain.
Gu Hai lifted him off of the counter top and kissed him quickly. Then, he pulled his pants off.
Bai LuoYin helped him with his own and then Gu Hai turned him around.
Bai LuoYin gasped from the cool counter against his belly.
Gu Hai kissed his way down a line, from Bai LuoYin's neck to his lower back. When he got to the crack of his cheeks, he stuck his tongue inside briefly.
It took Bai LuoYin's breath away.
Gu Hai parted his cheeks and went in deeper. Bai LuoYin smelt of soap and lotion.
Gu Hai tasted the hole and made it wet. Slick with spit, he slurped, running his tongue around and up and down.
"Gu..." Bai LuoYin called out. He used his hands to balance himself on the counter. Automatically, one of his legs lifted.
This gave Gu Hai more room to move around. He nibbled on flesh and sucked. He threw his cares out of the window. If his wife had to beat him for making him sore and swollen, he would gladly take his punishment. He stuck a finger into his mouth to make it wet and pulled it out. Then he placed that same finger at the opening of his wife's tight hole.
Bai LuoYin knew what was coming next. He lay flat across the counter top as Gu Hai used those magical fingers to penetrate him.
It was so clasped. Gu Hai wiggled his finger deeper. Bai LuoYin writhed in ecstasy.
Gu Hai's free hand went to play with his balls. As he watched Bai LuoYin squirm, he rubbed on his sack, preparing them for what was to come next.
But Bai LuoYin had other plans. He turned around and bent down to push Gu Hai onto the cool kitchen tiles. They laughed together when Gu Hai cried out from the sudden shock to his back and legs.
Little Gu looked back at Bai LuoYin, straight up in the air as if it were a pole. It was unaffected by the sudden change in body temperature.
Bai LuoYin wrapped his hand around it and took it into his mouth. Up and down he went, making sure to move his hand to the rythm he had created. When it was wet enough, he stood over Gu Hai and lowered himself onto him.
When the tip slid into the tight hole, Bai LuoYin tried to control his breathing. Even though Gu Hai was long and thick, he always fought to take it all. Inch by inch, Bai LuoYin lowered himself more. He felt the brush against his prostate and it took his breath away.
Gu Hai's feet arched. All that warmth filled his own body. He reached out and slowly played with Bai LuoYin's intimate parts.
When Bai LuoYin hit the base of little Gu, he prepared himself. He adjusted his feet in a comfortable position, straddling him, with his hands on Gu Hai's chest. He began to work his hips, up and down.
Gu Hai enjoyed the control that Bai LuoYin had taken to. He closed his eyes and moved his hands to rest on Bai LuoYin's thighs.
Up and down, Bai LuoYin moved. Slower at first, then he sped up.
Gu Hai was under his spell.
Bai LuoYin rode him like a horse for at least ten minutes. Sweat had built up on both of their bodies. Their breathing had even become in sync with one another's.
When Gu Hai was close to climaxing, he took control. He flipped Bai LuoYin onto his back and pumped him hard, with his legs up in the air. Faster and faster he worked, sweat dropped from his forehead onto Bai LuoYin's face. It was warm, and glistened like stars, even in the sunlight.
With one hand on Gu Hai's ass cheek, viciously moving in and out of him, the other jerking himself off, Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai cried out at the same time. Liquid covered both their chests and stomach. Gu Hai filled his wife's hole with his own love potion.
Gu Hai dropped down next to Bai LuoYin's body and they layed there trying to catch their breaths.