Chaeeun trembled immediately, seeing the blue drops of blood on my body. Her hands started shaking. She looked slowly into my eyes. Was she afraid? But she didn't have to worry. I think we have killed all Neanthals.

"I need to clean the wound and sew it" she said silently, turning around.

She grabbed the small device which looked like a knife, standing between my legs. She leaned against me, trying to control her trembling hands. I felt a sudden pain, really annoying, so I grabbed uncontrollably Chaeeun's waist. She made a silent sound, making a quick step back.

"I know it hurts, but can you grab something different instead of me? I will try to do it gently" she said with red cheeks.

"You don't need to be gentle. I will handle the worst torture as long as you will be the torturing one" I said. It supposed to sound funny, but Chaeeun didn't even smile. She came closer again, looking at me. I felt weird. As if she was angry for me, but why? Because I touched her waist? I didn't do it on purpose.

"You can scream if you want. Just don't touch me. I need to focus on cleaning your wound" she said.

I nodded with silent sigh. As she wished. I clenched my fists, feeling the pain again. Chaeeun saw my reaction, frowning as if I didn't something worrisome.

"I haven't touched you yet. It looks like it's muscle pain. You should rest for few days" she said. She acted like Mubaek. Resting was boring. I wanted to fight and kill all Tagon's enemies.

"Just clean the wound. I feel great" I said.

Chaeeun touched my wound again. It was tolerable, but not the nicest thing I had to bear. I was silent and didn't want to make any noises, but then I felt a huge tear that raced down my cheek. She saw it, so she stopped. We looked at each other, not saying anything.

Chaeeun smiled. She really smiled, seeing my tears. That was so awkward since she was the first girl who saw me crying. I wasn't even crying. It was uncontrollable. I thought that she pressed something on my body, the special spot which made me cry.

"It's okay to cry. Even the best warriors are crying" she said.

"I'm not c-crying" I mumbled. My voice cracked unexpectedly, making me feel embarrassed even more. But Chaeeun smiled wider.

I looked the other way, because I didn't want to see the wound. I closed my eyes, clenching fists really tightly. She was humming something silently. That was relieving. Her soft voice, so close to my ear. She started to sew my wound slowly. Her fingers were really small, but I felt them really well on my skin.

Was it an eternity? I didn't even know how long I was sitting there, but my body was in pain. I was also really tired. I opened slowly my eyes, wiping all tears from my cheeks. Chaeeun hid all devices, closing the box. Her sleeves were bloodstained. It was my blood. She smiled, helping me wear the shirt again. I touched the bandage wrapped around my shoulder and arm, feeling the irritating pain again.

"You were really brave. You deserve a reward" she said. Reward?

Chaeeun leaned against me, touching carefully my cheeks. She pressed her lips to my forehead, kissing me. I was shocked, but it was a really positive shock.

"I will call Mubaek" she said, making few steps back. My brother was still waiting outside, so I only nodded, not being able to say anything.

When Chaeeun got out of the room I touched my forehead. Did she kiss her every single patient? Or maybe she did it for the first time? She was so cute. I ignored the pain, standing up slowly. She was right. I had to rest.