“Well, he got mad that I have been sinking in here leaving things for you and that I screamed at him for what he did you do.” He said he looked at the floor again. “I knew I saw someone getting hurt. I just didn’t know it was you, so when I did and I couldn’t do anything about it. I just couldn’t take it when I saw him coming into your room like nothing happened.” he admitted. “So I punched him and bought you a gift to make up it up to you. I can’t deal with someone hurting you and not being able to help you, I’m sorry.”

                “So that’s why you were buying me things, to make up for not doing anything to help?” I got up and walked away completely ignore the rest of it. I couldn’t look at him. He saw Leo hurting me and he just sat there, are you fucking kidding me?

                “Brianna, I didn’t know it was you until I saw you at dinner with the bruise.” He admitted heartfelt. “Didn’t you hear the rest of it? I punched him in the face for you don’t you get that? I’m sorry I felt guilty after I found out.”

                 I looked at him shook my head. “What about this?” I asked walking over to the necklace. “What about this engraving?” I threw it at him and waited for an answered. “You know what; I want you to take it all back. I can’t believe that you saw him do that and you did nothing.” I screamed and walked over to the door. He stood in front of before I reached the handle. “What?” I asked, he didn’t say anything just kissed me. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

                “The necklace was before I even knew you were hurt.” He said. “That was from my heart.”

                “What do you mean?” I asked looking at him puzzled; I backed away and paced in front of him.

                “I mean I have strong feelings for you,” he said as he looked down. I stopped dead turning towards him, “I hated seeing you with Leo and Shawn. I hated that they were always with you. I know you told me that you liked me and I should’ve listened but I was with Kristina and couldn’t do anything.” He looked right at me, “until I realized that my feelings for you are so much stronger.”

                “But you were with her for 2 years, you said that you loved her, how can your feelings be stronger for me?” I asked more to myself as I started pacing again trying to figure it out. “Wait,” I turned and looked at him. “Does that mean…….you love me?”

                He nodded. Emotions took over my body; I push him against the door and kissed his soft lips. He slipped his tongue seductively into my mouth. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body; he grabbed my ass taking me over to the bed and gently placing me down. He broke the kiss and smiled at me; This guy loves me I thought before I grabbed his neck pulling him down. He slipped his hands under my shirt pulling it over my head; he smiled at the bra that he gave me; he unsnapped it throwing it to the floor. “See something you like?” I laughed. He picked me up and spun us around. “I’m going with a yes.”

                I pulled off his shirt throwing it to the ground and laid my chest on him; the deeper the passion got the more my body heated. “I want you.” I whispered as he kissed down my neck. He stopped and looked at me.

“Are you sure?” Brantley asked. I nodded looking into his eyes, more than anything in this world. He got up and pulled the rest of the clothes that were keeping us from each other.  He pulled me up and deeply kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck; he grabbed my ass having me wrapped my legs around him as pushed me against the wall for extra strength making the passion unbearable for our bodies to handle; I spun us around push us over to the bed. I straddled him and lowered my hips down taking him in. A moan escaped my lips when he was fully in; he smiled at the expression on my face and pushed his hips up. More and more moans escaped as he moved faster. A round of orgasms leaked out and with one more thrust pushed him over the edge.  I laid on him catching my breath, “That was amazing.” I spoke heavily. He nodded in agreement and kissed my forehead.

                We couldn’t move for a while as we laid there in each other’s arms, until a knock on the door. Fuck!  I got up searching for my clothes, when he picked me up bringing me to the bathroom. “Take a shower, I’ll take care of them.” He smiled and kissed me before shutting the door. I smiled and turned on the shower; I let the water soak into my body before I washed up. Brantley walked in fully dressed, “Would you like some company?” he smiled as he stripped and came into the shower wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head back comfortably until turn around and looked at him, “who was that?” I asked.

                “It was Shawn bringing you lunch.” He said before he kissed me. “I told him that you were going out for lunch.”  I wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him deeply. Round two, I thought. He nodded against the kiss. Good. He pushed me against the wall and had his way with me.After we were done, we got out and wrapped towels around ourselves and walked out to the room. He dressed quickly as I was still looking for clothes; I found some comfortable clothes and threw them on; I brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. “You look nice,” he walked over and kissed me.

                “Do you want to watch something?” I asked as I walked over to the TV. He nodded taking a seat on the couch; I pressed play and cuddled next to him. We watched for a while but we couldn’t keep ourselves from teasing each other.

                “Brianna,” I turned to see Leo walking in. “You need to get your chores done and Brantley and I have things to deal with.” Leo gave Brantley a dirty look when he kissed me before getting up and followed Leo out, I put my necklace on and looked at the engraving and walked over and opened the door wide but they were already gone. I went to the board and looked at the room that I had to clean, pool room. I sighed and went to the closet and grabbed what I needed; I got everything done when Brantley walked in. “How is it going?” he asked as he took a seat and watched me. I shook my head smiling and walked over giving him a kiss then finished cleaning. “So what do you want to do?”

                “I don’t know,” I admitted putting the cleaning stuff away. “I don’t think we can watch anymore movies because well it will turn into 3 times today.” He laughed pulling me into a hug.

                “You say it likes it’s a bad thing.” he joked. We walked out and tried to figure out what to do; we decide on a game of pool. We walked in to see Leo sitting in the corner watching TV. “Sorry we will find something to do.” Brantley said grabbing my hand pulling me out.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked him. He had a strange look on his face as he looked ahead. I pulled on his hand bringing him to a stop. “What’s going on?”

                “Nothing, why?” he asked with a hint of annoyed. “Do you want to get something to eat?” as he pull me to the front door. I followed without hesitation but wondering what’s going on with him and Leo; we drove to a small Mexican restaurant. I looked at him confused.

                “Brantley, seriously what’s going on?” I asked turning his face to look at me. He looked at me with upset eyes. “Brantley, what is it?”

                “Leo has decided who he is going to ask to be his wife.” He said as he looked out the window.

                “And that upsets you, why?” I asked confused.

                “Because he is going to ask you.” He said as he looked at me.

                I was shocked, “What?”