eight- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

"woah" we both say, not realizing we just did that, we knew we both liked it. we just didn't know what to do next.

"you're a good kisser sav never would've expected that" he said jokingly.

"id say the same thing about you" i say teasing him.
he was about to say something when i heard the front door open.

"SAV, AUDREY WE'RE BACK" my parents say from downstairs. my face drops, shit.

"shit shit um mattia get under my bed" i say panicking, my parents would kill me if they knew i had a boy in the house, especially my room. they knew about mattia but they would kill me since i didn't ask them first.

mattia rushes to the bottom of the bed, barely even fitting in the small opening between the floor and the bed. i can hear him laughing when i leave my room to go say hi. i smile, still not getting over the fact that we just kissed.

"sav who's car is that in the driveway" my parents say with a confused look.

shit, i'm fucked.

"um mattia came over because he needed some help with math homework" i say, my face starting to heat up.

"well where is he, you could've told us that he was gonna come over" my parents say smiling.

the fuck, why are they being so nice. that's a first.

i go up to my room and tell mattia to come downstairs. he looks confused since i was rushing him to hide. "but i thou-" i cut him off, "i thought they were gonna get mad but i was wrong" i say whispering to him.

he says hi to my parents and shakes their hands. him and my dad start having a conversation about soccer and how mattia is doing on the team, my dad used to be a big soccer player in mexico until they moved to the U.S. now it's just a dream for him.

my mom pulls me to the kitchen, "you guys used protection right" she says with a worried look.

"ew mom we didn't do anything nasty, like i said he needed help with math homework" i say laughing at her.

"whatever you say, but remember" she says.

"uh got to go" i say speeding off to the couch where mattia and my dad were.

"i should probably get going, i need to help my mom with dinner and i still have to do laundry" mattia says getting up from the couch sighing.

"okay mattia, see you next time" my parents say giving him a handshake.

he goes up to my room to get his bag, i follow him.

"see you tomorrow cutie" he says pulling me into a hug.

"bye bae" i say kissing his cheek.

he's about to leave my room until he turns back, "sorry i can't leave without doing this again" he says, quickly coming back to me and connecting our lips again.

this kiss was more passionate, it felt like fireworks were exploding around us.

he pulls away, "bye" he says smiling and waving at me.

i go downstairs and walk him out the door to his car, "wow" i say.

"we really just kissed two times" i say smiling.

"yeah and there's many more to come" he says winking at me.

"whateverrr, bye mattia" i say waving at him, he gets in his car and drives off.

i enter my house, my parents both sitting on the couch.

"savannah, you got lucky, mattia's a really nice boy we hope everything works out for the both of you. invite him over more, i like talking to him about soccer. he has a real passion for it." my parents say both smiling at me.

"trust me i know i'm a lucky girl, thank you guys for being understanding and not getting mad at me." i say going towards them and giving them a hug.

"also we saw you guys kiss, next time don't leave your door wide open" my mom says laughing at me, my eyes widen in, my face starts getting red due to embarrassment.

"yeah sav, don't leave your door open" audrey says while she comes down the stairs.

all of us start laughing, why is everything working out for me this year.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OMG, i love you guys so much thank you!! i thought this book was gonna flop but i was wrong, also sorry for the long break. i'm on thanksgiving break so more chapters are coming. imma go write more now bye, remember i love you and ur beautiful <3