"What the hell?" Taehyung mumbled while he looked at an article.

Life of a Little
Put into simple terms

A little is basically someone who acts like a baby or just way younger than their actual age. They revert to a headspace called "little space", and that can be triggered by many things. Whether it be seeing a kid's show, feeling bored, being overly praised, seeing kids toys or stuffed animals, etc, the little can start to revert back into that headspace. Even being stressed or extremely sad/upset can cause it. Usually, little have what are called "caregivers". The person who takes care of their littles, enforces the rules, teaches them things, and takes care of them when they are in little space. Caregivers can also be called "daddy" or "mommy" based on gender or the like. There could be a romantic relationship or strictly a caregiver/little relationship, etc. It all honestly depends on the people involved and what they decide the relationship and dynamic will be. But as long as the little is properly cared for and the caregiver has no issues, that's what counts.

"Well, shit. That kinda explains that. Almost. Maybe I dodged a bullet not getting too involved with baby dude." Taehyung sighed. He felt kinda bad thinking that, because there must be a reason the cute ravenette was like that, but he was scared of all that responsibility. He was scared he would mess up. That his little would hate him or he would end up being a terrible daddy. Or-

Wait what? Why am I thinking all this? It's not like I'll ever be in this situation anyway. And there's 1/100 chance I'll ever see baby dude again.

Taehyung shook off his thoughts and went to plop on his bed. He drifted off to a sound slumber, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

—————

It felt nice being able to wake up whenever the hell you wanted for once.

Thankfully, Taehyung didn't have school or work today. He got an email this morning saying all classes were canceled for the week because of a staffing thing. Or did someone set the science lab on fire? He can't remember. Oh well.

He had other things to do anyway. He had to go to the grocery store before visiting his grandpa. So once he got up, totally not at one in the afternoon, he got ready for the day ahead of him. He showered and got dressed in a simple black sweatshirt and black jeans. He grabbed his keys, wallet, and walked out the door.

For once, traffic wasn't a bitch and construction was actually tolerable, so he got to the grocery store first with no problems or cursing. For now anyway. For all he knew, a dead body could come flying at him from the car in front of him on the way home. It's happened once, it could happen again. Yeah you never know around here. Shit's wack.

He walked into the store and started shopping, checking his list every so often to check things off. He knows how manipulated he is by grocery store by their design, but he needs food to live so he is left with no choice. Thanks Shane.

He was getting milk when he heard a familiar voice. A child like voice that was whining to someone.

Taehyung froze.

Is that who I think it is?

"Daddy!" The voice called from the end of the aisle. When Taehyung looked up, he saw none other than baby dude Jungkook himself.

Oh boy.

Jungkook ran up to the older and literally jumped on him for a hug. Luckily, Taehyung had a cart so he wouldn't drop a basket and caught the ravenette.